*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll join if u'll have me :D

C'mon in! yay another newbie :happydance:

July's list has alredy been issued but waiting4bump came in last night so you can partner her for july's swap if you both like?

Oooow check out the new sweeties and blinkies :happydance: :happydance: Serina your american sweets lok awesome!!

Bloody hell finally caught up with this thread from around page 60 something where i gatecrashed ... Right do we send random things or ask what each other like etc?
Obv i dnt wanna send something someone dont like or is allergic to etc.

I'm apparently joined with annabanana if i remember it rightly so gonna pm her now but she aint replied on here since i gatecrased so not sure she still in it.
If not does anyone else want me ...ahem i mean sweets.

Im gonna check out them sweety links too . I need to remember this thread so if someone dnt mind just pm'd me a reminder if i dont reply lol

Anyone remember what page those sweety links were on i cant find em now & im buggered if im going through every page again lmso

Anyone remember what page those sweety links were on i cant find em now & im buggered if im going through every page again lmso

for sweet shops? there was

https://www.sweetmania.co.uk/

and

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/.

Or do you mean the list of partners, thats on page 73.

You don't have to send sweeties off a website like above you can just create your own parcels from local stores etc. If i remember rightly i paired you with Anna because you mentioned sour sweets in your first post.

Hope you get sorted, any probs let elli or me know :hugs:

I cant wait to hear from Tyff when she gets her parcel!!
:happydance: Im a plonker!! I love to hear their reactions to what ive sent :)

thelilbmp....:sulk: u not using our special blinkies?? :lol:

I cant wait to hear from Tyff when she gets her parcel!!
:happydance: Im a plonker!! I love to hear their reactions to what ive sent :)

ow no i do to! It's nice to know your parcels go down well! infact i've been dragging the OH round today to pick things for Tasha's parcel :rofl:

thelilbmp....:sulk: u not using our special blinkies?? :lol:

Oow i kno :blush: i just can't decide which one i like best :laugh2:

i'll join if u'll have me :D

C'mon in! yay another newbie :happydance:

July's list has alredy been issued but waiting4bump came in last night so you can partner her for july's swap if you both like?

Oooow check out the new sweeties and blinkies :happydance: :happydance: Serina your american sweets lok awesome!!

I dont mind pairing with waiting4bump, so now what do i do? Sweetie shopping!!!

Thanks for letting me join :D

I am just trying these chocolate skittles not sure if i like them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79