*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah one after every feed.... to get your energy up! We are just full of good excuses to eat sweets! :rofl:

thanks for the blinkies jenny :D
i've had a crappy, hectic day and haven't gotten to make any yet :grr:

I picked up the Canada Post box to ship mine in, but I can't find one of the things that I wanted to send! I'm going to look around this weekend, and if I can't find it then I'm going to sub out something else and then send it off on Monday.

I can't WAIT for you to get yours!!!!! :happydance:

Do not send those Canada Post boxes.... Just use an envelope and mail something flat. Trust me. :rofl:

Use the plastic envelope things with the bubble wrap inside them that have the self-adhesive strip.. really cheap to mail :) You can buy it at the post office, the one I used cost like $1.80

The chocolate skittles are sooo gross :sick: I can't remember who posted the pic but I tried, I hate!

I saw tons of candy at Wal Mart for super cheap today that I know they don't have in the UK, I have to make a trip there. OH wouldn't let me buy candy :rofl:

I posted my lollies today- almost $21 AU!! I think i'm going to need to find a cheaper way to post

Well I did put it in a box, i'm not sure if they charged me for the box though (would've only been a couple of $'s) if they didn't then i'm glad, lol

i put my last one in a box and it cost me a fiver
to post ... stuffed envelope this time me thinks!

x​

my box to scotland cost nearly 3 pound 1st class recorded which i didnt think was bad ..Andrea u going to collect yours today ?

my box to scotland cost nearly 3 pound 1st class recorded which i didnt think was bad ..Andrea u going to collect yours today ?

Yeah hun I am :happydance: Daisy has the docs then I'm going to get it!

Jenny, my last envelope cost about £4.50 so dont think the envelope part made any difference!

nevermind eh money well spent :happydance:

its the ones overseas that are gonna cost!

x​

I dont mind pairing with waiting4bump, so now what do i do? Sweetie shopping!!!

Thanks for letting me join :D

PM w4b first as i'm not sure she's seen the thread yet. Check she's still up for it, check if she has any alleriges/ dislikes and if theres anything she particularly wants (think this applies more to people abroad really but always nice to check) and then it's shoppin time :happydance:

Yeah hun I am :happydance: Daisy has the docs then I'm going to get it!

Oh hope Daisy is ok? :hugs:

:thumbup:I'm gonna do my sweetie shopping tomorrow and I can't wait. I am the kid in the candy store. :happydance:

:thumbup:I'm gonna do my sweetie shopping tomorrow and I can't wait. I am the kid in the candy store. :happydance:

teehee! The first swap i did i was very well behaved and bought for my partner only, if only i could say the same this time round :blush: :rofl: Well, someone has to sample the goods before they're posted don't they!

Aw thanks girls Daisy is fine, an ear infection but ok!

I got mine from Serina from the PO! They are sooooo yummy, Gemma & I shared some in the park on the way home earlier! Here's a Photo of them before we got stuck in! Not so many left now!
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC05482.jpg

Thank you serina my lovely, yours will be in the post on Monday, no point posting it tomorrow cos it will sit in PO til Monday anyway!

Got some extra stuff today for yours!

P.S OH reminded me of a FAB candy shop in Glasgow and we are going there sometime in July so will get your 2nd lot there! :yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"