*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Alice for my lovely, lovely sweeties! :hugs: They arrived today and we are looking forward to tucking in to them :)
x

ow i was looking at kinder beunos the other day actually and wondered.

Mmm yummy wispas. I think she might like them. Wish they'd bring the gold ones back :munch:

the wispa thing was weird, did any one else notice they way they came back in a massive way, then disappeared and now they seem to have sneaked back in. :munch: yummy though, espec frozen mmmm

Tasha likes galaxy chocolate drinking chocolate...i should have sent her a jar, i only sent her one sachet of that stuff.

Okay so apparently someone else made you one? Sorry it didn't turn out quite the way you wanted it to.

Hi! Just saw in the US chit chat group thread that you need some US ladies to swap sweets. I'd be happy to do so, just let me know :D

btw I just saw a wispa bar in a convenience store the other day, didn't get it (ran in with $1 for water) but thought it was neat.

MMmmmm I could really go a Kinder Egg right now... And some Parma Violets.... *drool*

Yeah, we've been quoted US$13 for postage (on the USPS website, OH's work estimater said like US$119!!!)... OH hasn't remembered to bring the box home from work yet though :grr:

MMmmmm I could really go a Kinder Egg right now... And some Parma Violets.... *drool*

Yeah, we've been quoted US$13 for postage (on the USPS website, OH's work estimater said like US$119!!!)... OH hasn't remembered to bring the box home from work yet though :grr:

Yikes $119 would've been a bit much! $13 seems very reasonable to ship so far, I paid $12 to ship a T-shirt from CT to florida. I would love to send someone some sweets, though don't know how you girls have it organized.

We have lots of Kinder stuff here. MMMM...I was craving a Bueno the other day and I don't even usually like them

did urs say click here ? i didnt add it cos i didnt kno how to make it click

Hi Can i join too?
im Pinksnowballs hubby and she said she not gonna share her sweets with me!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/152068-can.html#post2450269 ive asked here how to link the click here with this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back