*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hunni, i just don't want to send if shes not participating anymore :)

It's really hard to explain, now that I think about it!

Kinda like fudge, kinda chewy like molasses as well? Theyr'e really good!!!

Ive got one for Andrea just wondered what it was sounds nice ...maybe i shall forget to pack it :muaha:

tt i brought your sweeties today :happydance:
posting them tomorrow for you :hugs:

and i actually couldn't stuff the envelope
anymore :rofl: brought too many :blush:

xx​

ooh yay!
:dance: all excited now! i'll be getting yours soon jen probably at the weekend now. abbie's just had her jabs 2day and we usually have a bad couple of days after, so not planning on leaving the house tbh :blush: hope you don't mind a short wait...

not at all :happydance:

theres no chocolate in it though
i got some and it melted :rofl:
bloody weather lol

x​

Do you guys not have tootsie rolls? Bc if not I'll get some for my package...

My partner STILL hasn't been in touch with me! I haven't got an address or anything for her and she hasn't taken mine... I know she's been online though since I pm'ed her, just had no reply :shrug:

Bexy, worst case scenario I don't mind sending something to you if your partner doesn't respond to you.

Am I allowed to do that? I figure more foreign sweets for me! :happydance:

Bexy, worst case scenario I don't mind sending something to you if your partner doesn't respond to you.

Am I allowed to do that? I figure more foreign sweets for me! :happydance:

Ooh that would be good if we're allowed to do that :) this was my turn at having an "overseas" partner lol I have a mental note of the stuff I want already :lol:

ill be posting mine friday/saturday :D
i spent all my money on sweets, so cant afford postage lol

xLaurax.. I mailed you one chocolate item I believe, did it melt?

My chocolate from Elli didn't melt.. so JW. I bought some chocolate for this month's swap.. lol. Will send other non-chocolate items in case anything happens though!

btw was going to include tootsie rolls but the only ones they had at the store were really long- longer than my bubble mailer thing so I couldn't get them :( I got some good stuff though!! :)

Oooh am I too late to join in? We have possibly the largest sweet shop in the UK in our town, so can get any sweet ever made!!!

Dont fight over me now girls!:rofl:

Here is the link..https://www.humbugsaidscrooge.co.uk/default.asp

Pretty please let me join in?

Oooh am I too late to join in? We have possibly the largest sweet shop in the UK in our town, so can get any sweet ever made!!!

Dont fight over me now girls!:rofl:

Here is the link..https://www.humbugsaidscrooge.co.uk/default.asp

Pretty please let me join in?

well to that i say hullo and welcome! :hi:

aww thankyou:hugs: so how does it all happen then?? someone bring me up to speed? I gather I need a partner, who will be mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"