*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything gets opened at customs here you will be charged £28! and you have to pay it over the phone x

I thought Australia were really strict of food items going into their country..... Seen it on the TV programme Nothing To Declare! xx

Tasha and Tyff...did mine get to you ok, without being opened or anything?

Mine wasn't opened, hun! :hugs: Sending yours off today!!! :happydance: I'll PM you the tracking number :)

i watch that programme to Andrea :blush: it amazes me sometimes what people try and get away with!

Tracking number?? Is that something i ring the post office with and they tell me where it is??

:rofl: i was having a blonde moment and cant believe i just asked that :lol:
Ignore me.

Yep Elli!! Mine came in perfect condition full of yummies!

Here's a pic of what I received this month. Some of them are already gone! :)

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6800/photo0019q.th.jpg

Brill, I'm glad they arrived. :happydance: They are American, Japanese, Australian and a few from elsewhere too if my memory serves me right. There's a fab shop in Covent Garden that sells stuff from all over.

I collected my sweets from the sorting office today - thanks Bingo! :)

I've never seen any of them before, there is a fab selection there. Will post a pic up tonight as I dont have bluetooth on my work PC to get it off my phone

I sent mine off today! There's no tracking number as it was bloody expensive to send it. :dohh: Next time it'll be a bubble mailer for sure! We won't get into the cost exactly, but suffice to say I spent nearly 4 times the amount of which I spent on postage! :rofl:

They said 7-10 days so let me know! I have my shipping reciept as insurance in case it goes missing. I could've gone a cheaper route but they said up to 6 weeks to get there :shock:

Live n' learn I guess! :rofl: Excited to see what you think though!!! :happydance:

It's really hard to explain, now that I think about it!

Kinda like fudge, kinda chewy like molasses as well? Theyr'e really good!!!

So did you make the chocolate and stuff at your job or just sell it :mrgreen:

I just sold it, but the factory was in Exeter, outside of London and I often went their to do packaging for holidays and wrap boxes.

I started shopping for my buddy this month tonight. Bad idea, the store was lined up down the aisle lol because tomorrow everything is closed for Canada Day... I got my envelope from the post office at least & started it.. will take a trip to the corner store tomorrow and finish, then mail it out Saturday at the latest I hope! :)

Hmmm, i'm a bit stuck as to what to do about my partner lol!! Danapeter38 hasn't been on since 23rd June and her PM box is still full, been trying daily.

I have her addy but she doesn't have mine, i don't want to send if she has decided not to take part anymore. Everything is wrapped and ready to go.

Any thoughts?....

And my parcel from Tasha arrived all in tact last month, it hadn't been opened or anything :)

i sent dana a message on her facebook to
delete some of her inbox on here ...
i'll try again, shes normally online everyday
just obviously not on here :dohh:

xx​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads