*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm not related to the swap but related to sweets, lol

I had the most delicious chocolate covered pretzels ever yesterday :cloud9:
They're my absolute fave.. esp. with caramel AND chocolate.. yum yum yum!

Tasha are they called flips? We used to get them here and I seen them on the american sweets website I use!

Yay that was fast postage Serina! I thought it would lie in the PO over the weekend! :D

Tasha are they called flips? We used to get them here and I seen them on the american sweets website I use!

No lol I just bought them in a chocolate specialty shop. It was like $5 for 10 large-ish pretzels.. sooo delishh

Mmmm, chocolate covered pretzels! Aaaaand maaaaan, those Tim Tams are fantastic! These things are going to ruin my life! (or at least my waistline!) :rofl:

^ :rofl:

Are Tim Tams like, the brand, or is that the type of thing they are.. where did you find them? I'm dying to find out wth these things are lol

Wendy found them at Sobey's, and I found them at Zher's. Soooooo good! Noma noma noma!

Cookies! The package looks like this:

https://torontoist.com/attachments/Alison/tim tam.jpg

I bought more today, and I hid them until B left :rofl: I am pigging out on them. Safeway has them too (not sure if you have them in your cities, I know I didn't have a Safeway in London, but Thunder Bay has one?)

I used to eat choc. pretzels at my choc. shop all the time. Dark chocolate ones are sooooooo good!

I never got my sweets from Tezzy, and I don't know if she rcd hers from me?

I definitely don't have a Safeway :rofl:

I have Sobey's, Metro, Food Basics, no frills, Price Chopper, Fortinos, Foodland, and a Wal Mart Supercenter.. and a Real Canadian Superstore, but that's in Grimsby so not so close to me.. I guess I will have to check out Sobey's.

Wendy I am so jealous of your old job. Thinking about it makes me drool. I'd probably contaminate all the chocolate when getting it from the display case for people with my drool. I wouldn't be able to help myself. :shy:

It really was the best. Almost carmel apple season. That was my favourite :rofl: I would have to eat them before the apples went bad.

So did you make the chocolate and stuff at your job or just sell it :mrgreen:

I never got my sweets from Tezzy, and I don't know if she rcd hers from me?

stupid pissing royal mail, it wont let me track the damn sweets either, i rang our local sorting office who told me that the sweets would be returned to me if they wouldnt pass customs :dohh:

i did buy some more for you incase you hadnt recieved them.. will send them out today and lets hope they reach you

does anyone know any sweets that
cant be passed over the border?

x​

Tyff, i hope ur saving some for my package!! :rofl:

:rofl: I didn't know if I'd be able to stop so I bought myself my own package so I wouldn't be tempted to rip into yours! :blush: It's a good thing I'm mailing it out today, I want all the stuff that's in there!!!!

:rofl:

I collected my sweets from the sorting office today - thanks Bingo! :)

I've never seen any of them before, there is a fab selection there. Will post a pic up tonight as I dont have bluetooth on my work PC to get it off my phone

does anyone know any sweets that
cant be passed over the border?

x​

Not that I know of :shrug:

I just wrote chocolate & candy on my thing though and as far as I know it arrived no problem in good shape?

Here they tell you they have the right to open your parcel at customs, but I don't think they did that to mine, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"