*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending mine out to thelilbump today!!! :mrgreen:

I love going to the post office with things to mail. Makes me feel so important :rofl:

xlaurax its only the 4th of July..the cut off date is 15th.
How about you and Bexy swap and then ill pair the other two up if u still havent heard in 3-4 days??

:wave: ladies. Did ya miss me? :rofl: Sorry i not been about this week but i've been quite poorly with tonsilitis. Only just felt well enough to even think about comin on the pc today really :cry: I see Elli's been looking after you all well :happydance:

I'm sending mine out to thelilbump today!!! :mrgreen:

I love going to the post office with things to mail. Makes me feel so important :rofl:

ow thanks i can't wait! I'm sorry i haven't managed to get yours posted this week but hope to get to the PO next week x

Hi ladies can i join ppplllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxx

thanks jenny_wren! postie delivered em today.... YUM! (I had bought some of the same things for you too :blush: great minds and all that!
I'll be sending yours at the start of the week - got to post office today just after it closed :dohh:

pics to follow (minus what i've already eaten!!)

Hi Guys, anyone heard from sam#3 today? I pm'd her this morning but not had a reply yet.

Mmmm you gotta love Highland toffee and wham bars!

Serina I got some more for your "part 2" this weekend, something from Edinburgh Zoo gift shop ;)
and went to our shopping centre today and they had a MAHOOOOSIVE Sweet stall, it was just like woolies pic n mix so grabbed some of that, OH and I were pinching some though so not entirely sure that will make it to you!
:D

thanks jenny_wren! postie delivered em today.... YUM! (I had bought some of the same things for you too :blush: great minds and all that!
I'll be sending yours at the start of the week - got to post office today just after it closed :dohh:

pics to follow (minus what i've already eaten!!)

:happydance::happydance: glad you like them
enjoy

x​

Im going to sing my postman song i think.
Last time i did it, i got sweeties!! :lol:

You should get it soon, Elli!

:happydance: I'm very excited to see what you think. Although I had to restrain myself from eating some of it, I sent all my favourites!

stop woah yes, wait a minute mr postman, way yay yait mr postman!

there was also some haribo. :munch: mmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 16
My partner got back to me so she is gonna send me some sweeties after all :)

mine are being posted tomorrow! Drazic recieved my sweeties, I bet she has eaten them all already haha!
xx

sam got back to me too so its off sweetie shopping tomorrow!:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member