*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats excellent, thanks elli, i'll pm purpular now! X

No problem.
ThelilBump...how r u feeling? Better i hope :hugs:

Mmmm you gotta love Highland toffee and wham bars!

Serina I got some more for your "part 2" this weekend, something from Edinburgh Zoo gift shop ;)
and went to our shopping centre today and they had a MAHOOOOSIVE Sweet stall, it was just like woolies pic n mix so grabbed some of that, OH and I were pinching some though so not entirely sure that will make it to you!
:D

Tell your oh i,ll be on a train to slap him if he nicks my sweets:rofl: yours are readu just making you wait for them :muaha:

I went to the post office the other day and I didn't write enough letters/numbers for it to be a valid postal code for the UK :blush:

So thelilbump-- it was successfully mailed today.. with the correct postal code in full :rofl:

No problem.
ThelilBump...how r u feeling? Better i hope :hugs:

Hey Elli. I'm feelin much better thanks. Still a little out of sorts and quite tired tho. Luckily my OH is off work for a few weeks now so he's been looking after me bless him!

I went to the post office the other day and I didn't write enough letters/numbers for it to be a valid postal code for the UK :blush:

So thelilbump-- it was successfully mailed today.. with the correct postal code in full :rofl:

:happydance: Thankyou tasha!!! ooo yay i can't wait. I'll be waitin (not so) patiently for the postie next week :blush:

i got mine!! yum yum! and will be sending out by end of week :)

doobie doobie dooooo :( lol

Aww you still waiting for your package ? Good things come to those who wait ;) ....maybe nxt month we can partner up as i send mine out mega early :blush: get so exicted xx

It came! Yaaay!
I got some lovely rock! yum yum yum!
Yeah serina, for sure, I was so excited to send mine out haha!
xxxx

I got my package!! Thankyou Tyff!! :happydance:

I got to take a picture before i eat them all!!

DizzyMoo - yours went in the post to you yesterday; you should hopefully get it today or tomorrow :)

So glad you got them! :happydance: Do you like the Tim Tams? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"