*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted your sweets today Tasha! :happydance: Lol i bought too much and couldn't get it all in the envelope, probably a good job i cut down though as it cost me £7 to post it :rofl: :blush:. It's coming airmail so hopefully it'll get there in 5 days or so. Woman @ PO didn't seem to think i needed to do a customs form for it, i have written on the envelope confec only though so hope it makes it through!

Tyff, you got to put a pic up :lol: Did u like everything in ur package? Did claire like her pudding? :D

C'mon girls, fess up, who's scoffed all their sweeties? :blush:

My Scottish tablet was divine. :munch:

Bing, u aint tasted anything until you've had some of Andrea's home made !!

Im so excited!!! Im going to jump on my postie tomorrow!!

I am so excited for you to get it as well!!!!

I seriously hope you like the Tim Tams!!! I'm actually munching on one as I type this... lol! I tried to upload the picture to Facebook but it didn't allow me to. Argh!!!!

I haven't given Claire the pudding yet, but I enjoyed almost everything! I'm a serious fan of those Walker Cheese and Onion Chips! Anyone care to send me more? :blush: Loved it all, in fact!

Mmmmmm....

I wonder if Nightkd has gotten my sweets I sent yet?

No sweeties for me today :( :lol: I get so impatient! Im like a child waiting for xmas!! :rofl:

Sarah, have you tried PMing her?? :)

Yeah, I did a few days ago, I don't want to bug her, lol

I'm not sure whether my partner is still doing it. I sent a PM a while back but no reply.

jenny - yours were sent 2day.... 2nd class so should b with you by weekend according to the guy at the p.o.

:wohoo:

thankyou
got a few thing coming in
the post now ....

going to jump the postman
when he comes ....

should have seen me last month
he must have though i was a right
idiot :blush::rofl:

:happydance::happydance:

x​

Ok, still nothing from my partner, jenny's been in contact but shes not come on here. What do i do now? Looks like me and purpular are in the same boat?

Laura, if you and purpular pair up, and then if she does come back then ill find someone for her to partner with ... that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"