*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies

Does the following list of participants look about right for Augusts list;

Alexsdaddy, Annabanana9, Aubreyk80,Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies,
Brightstar08, Chel27, Danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Dee, Dizzymoo, Donnaballona, Drazic<3, Elli21, FemmeEnceinte, FloraLaura, Ilovemybump, Jelly_tot, Jenny_wren, Kitten, Kitty1987, maidenet, melbo, moonmuffin, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Pink_witch, Princessellie, Purpular, Sam#3, Sandy28, Saraendepity, Sarah88, Sarahkka, Serina27, Smartie, Snettyb, Tasha41, Tezzy, Thelilbump, Tiggertea, Tinax, Tyff, xlaurax, xxxjacquixxx ?

If i've missed anyone off (i'm sorry if i have, i'm trying to play catch up on the thread and entertain my baby at the same time :dohh:) who wants to be added or anyone wants to be removed than please let me know. I'll leave this list for a few days then everyone can have the oppurtunity to see than i'll issue the swap list. I just hope everyone checks the thread! :hugs:

can i join please? :)

:wave: added you :flower:

so how do we know who we have been temaed up with ect? sorry i just don't know what to do apart from you send sweeties :rofl: can soemoen fill me in && can i have a blinkie please? :)

so how do we know who we have been temaed up with ect? sorry i just don't know what to do apart from you send sweeties :rofl: can soemoen fill me in && can i have a blinkie please? :)

thelilbump pairs us up monthly with someone... she'll probably do it in the next week or so :)

thelilbump pairs us up monthly with someone... she'll probably do it in the next week or so :)

Yupp, i partner people up once a month. I try to do it at the end of the month so it's all go for the beginning of the named month (i.e i'm just sorting out augusts list now, checking participants in hope to form the list the end of this week/beginning of next). There are rules & instructions from last month available on page 73 but i will bring them forward when i write up augusts list aswell. Your name will be carried over for each months swap until you tell me you no longer want to participate and you'll be welcome to rejoin at any time. I try to fulfil requests (some people would like certain sweets from other countries) but i can't promise to be able to do this in the first month of membership as there is a shortage of international participants. Oh yes and there's a £3 guide spend for the sweets. Hope that covers the basics :coffee:

P.s. Just nab one of our blinkies by right clicking the blinkie>properties> copy url > paste into signature

Yupp, i partner people up once a month. I try to do it at the end of the month so it's all go for the beginning of the named month (i.e i'm just sorting out augusts list now, checking participants in hope to form the list the end of this week/beginning of next). There are rules & instructions from last month available on page 73 but i will bring them forward when i write up augusts list aswell. Your name will be carried over for each months swap until you tell me you no longer want to participate and you'll be welcome to rejoin at any time. I try to fulfil requests (some people would like certain sweets from other countries) but i can't promise to be able to do this in the first month of membership as there is a shortage of international participants. Oh yes and there's a £3 guide spend for the sweets. Hope that covers the basics :coffee:

P.s. Just nab one of our blinkies by right clicking the blinkie>properties> copy url > paste into signature

Thank you! xx

Tried getting a blinkie by doing what you said (right clicking properties copy url addy put into sig) its not working :( x

I'm sooo excited for the swap, i love sweeties!! There is an amazing sweet shop not far from me, i'm gonna go there to get the sweets for my sweetie swap :) Thanx for adding me to the list xx

I am still in been looking for sweets for august already :blush:

Andrea shud get her 2nd half tday

Serina; have you had an international swap yet hunny?

Heck......i'd forgotten about sweety swinging....been so busy with moving house and have no internet at the moment (apart from my allotted time at work.)

If i'm not too late can my buddy get in touch so that i can fix her up with some sweeties??? xx :hugs:

anyone? Help.....can't find the original post?? x

July's list is page 73 - if i remember correctly from this morning you were with Tezzy. Hope you manged to get moved okay :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you!!!! I'm moved ok....just stressed and surrounded by boxes still! Plus i'm not getting the internet at home til mid august! :growlmad: Ohhh i can't tell you how much i miss it!

i've got a few bits ready aswell! they're sat in a drawer hidden away from temptation :blush: :rofl:

Ive found a cool post office that does really strange sweets! Got some for my swap buddy!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back