*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would love it, bless him hes so stocky but hes the campest 3year old ive ever known!!!!! :rofl:

I had a lovely selection of sweets from Dippy Yvanna :D

I took a picture...but...after id started to stuff my face...will upload it soon :)

:wave: ladies. I'm back :happydance: Hope you are all okay.

Tasha, thankyou so much i got your sweeties this morning they look scrummy :munch: can't wait to try them! I've taken a photo and will upload when i have more time.

I see we have a few newbies :happydance: welcome. I'll go through and add you all to Augusts list. Everyone whos signed up will automatically be carried over to next months swap unless they tell us otherwise. I think i'm correct in saying so far only Yvanne and Taperjeangirl won't be participating in Augusts swap? Just let us know when you want to come back in.

Hope everyones enjoying their sweeties :hugs:

My dd finished my sweeties off for breakfast! She sneaked the envelope up to her room and had a secret munch all by herself!:dohh:

Sweeties all gone:cry:

was my own fault - lemon sherbets should be sucked, not munched.... greedy debz! :dohh:

Heck......i'd forgotten about sweety swinging....been so busy with moving house and have no internet at the moment (apart from my allotted time at work.)

If i'm not too late can my buddy get in touch so that i can fix her up with some sweeties??? xx :hugs:

Woohoo! Can't wait to see them!

:blush: thay are nearly all gone, i know sara got hers off of me so perhaps she has some pics.
I blame the kids they pinched some of my sweeties :cry:

:rofl::rofl:

mine are nearly gone too but i did take a pic before we tucked in.........

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll347/saraendepity/DSC00933.jpg

the sherbet dip dab was amazing..i havent had one for years!! (got a sore tongue off it tho!) thanks hun!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Hi, can i join in..i LOVE sweets and chocolate..i've never tried any from anywhere other than the UK though, so would love to join you all..x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"