*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Serinas 2nd lot all packaged up and ready to go, just need to drag my lazy ass out of the house to post it now!

Im sory not been on this thread much the last few days, ive been working...ugh!!

Here's the piccy of my parcel courtesy of Tasha. We're currently eatin these clodhopper popper things, they're odd but strangely tasty!!

Attachments

• DSCF1587.jpg
    DSCF1587.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 11
To the newbies,

Hi, can i join in..i LOVE sweets and chocolate..i've never tried any from anywhere other than the UK though, so would love to join you all..x

Can i be on the list for August plz? xx

I cant wait to join ....I love sweets...... sweets........... I guess I have to wait for August...

Can I also join for August, please?
Sugar!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

and to dippy dee and sarandippity....hope i got all recent newbies there, if not, i apologise and do tell me off!

Hi ladies welcome to the sweetie swappers!

We'll add you to Augusts list which i hope to start over the course of this week. The rules and instructions will be re published aswell to keep you all up to date.

To everyone I'm still taking it that everyone currently participating in July's swap (apart from yvanne, taperjeangirl & nightkd) who have already spoken up) will be continuing to participate for Augusts swap, please do say asap if you no longer want to participate/want a month out as i hope to start compiling the list shortly.

Clodhoppers! I was looking for those to send to Elli21 but I couldn't find them! :shrug: Sooooooo good!!!!

Do you like them?

Tyff I love the white ones (IDK if they're white chocolate or vanilla, so we'll just call them the white ones!) but I couldn't find them in a little pack, the big packs are too big to mail lol, the chocolate ones though as you can see were like $1 at Mac's.. that's the only place I've seen small little thingys.

lilbump-- hope you enjoy that stuff... Cherry Blasters are one of my favourites!!

Clodhoppers! I was looking for those to send to Elli21 but I couldn't find them! :shrug: Sooooooo good!!!!

Do you like them?

i did actually. they were a bit odd at first, wasn't quite what i was expecting from the description but they were tasty. I'm thinkin the o henry bars next up.....:coffee:

Ladies

Does the following list of participants look about right for Augusts list;

Alexsdaddy, Annabanana9, Aubreyk80,Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies,
Brightstar08, Chel27, Danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Dee, Dizzymoo, Donnaballona, Drazic<3, Elli21, FemmeEnceinte, FloraLaura, Ilovemybump, Jelly_Tot, Jenny_wren, Kitten, Kitty1987, maidenet, melbo, moonmuffin, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Pink_witch, Purpular, Sam#3, Sandy28, Saraendepity, Sarah88, Sarahkka, Serina27, Smartie, Snettyb, Tasha41, Tezzy, Thelilbump, Tiggertea, Tinax, Tyff, xlaurax, xxxjacquixxx ?

If i've missed anyone off (i'm sorry if i have, i'm trying to play catch up on the thread and entertain my baby at the same time :dohh:) who wants to be added or anyone wants to be removed than please let me know. I'll leave this list for a few days then everyone can have the oppurtunity to see than i'll issue the swap list. I just hope everyone checks the thread! :hugs:

Heck......i'd forgotten about sweety swinging....been so busy with moving house and have no internet at the moment (apart from my allotted time at work.)

If i'm not too late can my buddy get in touch so that i can fix her up with some sweeties??? xx :hugs:

anyone? Help.....can't find the original post?? x

Heck......i'd forgotten about sweety swinging....been so busy with moving house and have no internet at the moment (apart from my allotted time at work.)

If i'm not too late can my buddy get in touch so that i can fix her up with some sweeties??? xx :hugs:

anyone? Help.....can't find the original post?? x

July's list is page 73 - if i remember correctly from this morning you were with Tezzy. Hope you manged to get moved okay :hugs:

can i join? i can send out some scottish sweeties :) irn bru chew bars anyone? :rofl:

ive still not got my sweets off tinax , has anyone heard from her?

Ladies

Does the following list of participants look about right for Augusts list;

Alexsdaddy, Annabanana9, Aubreyk80,Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies,
Brightstar08, Chel27, Danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Dee, Dizzymoo, Donnaballona, Drazic<3, Elli21, FemmeEnceinte, FloraLaura, Ilovemybump, Jenny_wren, Kitten, Kitty1987, maidenet, melbo, moonmuffin, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Pink_witch, Princessellie, Purpular, Sam#3, Sandy28, Saraendepity, Sarah88, Sarahkka, Serina27, Smartie, Snettyb, Tasha41, Tezzy, Thelilbump, Tiggertea, Tinax, Tyff, xlaurax, xxxjacquixxx ?

If i've missed anyone off (i'm sorry if i have, i'm trying to play catch up on the thread and entertain my baby at the same time :dohh:) who wants to be added or anyone wants to be removed than please let me know. I'll leave this list for a few days then everyone can have the oppurtunity to see than i'll issue the swap list. I just hope everyone checks the thread! :hugs:

can i join please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79