*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.s, me and the OH are currently sharing an Oh Henry bar yum yum, kinda like a picnic for those who've never had. Thanks again Tasha :hugs:

when does the list come up for next months sweety swap? sorry i am just so excited and want to know who i am buddies with so i can get shopping for some nice sweeties for them! xx

I'm mega excited about sweetie swapping too!! Can't wait xx

I got another package from serina! She is the best at sweet swaps!

And yes, she is from England incase you wondered with all my US sweets! :D
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC05914.jpg

Thanks darlin', I'll pop yours in with the other stuff :flower:

Glad you got it ok ...tell me what u think of the skittles :sick: also discribe the toosty roll as i havent tried that ...sorry you didnt get the cookies and cream bar ethan found it :dohh:

jelly-tot if i get you for the august swap you will receive kool aid any many more good sweets...lol lol lol cant wait to go shopping.

Serina ~ Cookies & cream chocolate bars?? Do you guys not have those either?

I'm getting so much inspiration! lol

Yeah Kool Aid you add a bunch of sugar and water to... I think you can make it into popsicles too!!

Yeah Kool Aid you add a bunch of sugar and water to... I think you can make it into popsicles too!!

Nope and i love them i got two bars one for me and one for andrea and i ate them both so replaced it then ethan found it :baby:

No wonder there are so many overweight kids over here .. we have all the good candy :rofl:

when does the list come up for next months sweety swap? sorry i am just so excited and want to know who i am buddies with so i can get shopping for some nice sweeties for them! xx

i'm hoping to do it Friday but it's down to my daughter to decide :rofl: Think her first top tooth is coming through so she's very narky at the minute so it depends how she's doing but I've made a start so hopefuly that'll make things easier :hugs:

Nope and i love them i got two bars one for me and one for andrea and i ate them both so replaced it then ethan found it :baby:

mmm i love hershey bars too, cookies and chocolate is my favourite. Did you know they selling them and reeses at the minute in aldi 3 bars/packs for £1.50? :munch:

mmm i love hershey bars too, cookies and chocolate is my favourite. Did you know they selling them and reeses at the minute in aldi 3 bars/packs for £1.50? :munch:

Dont tell me i need my dress to fit in 8 wks time for christening:kiss:

jelly-tot if i get you for the august swap you will receive kool aid any many more good sweets...lol lol lol cant wait to go shopping.

o0o0o0o0o i really want an international swap now so i can go crazy && send loads of sweeties!!! plus... scotland has alot of sweeties that the rest of the uk don't have lol!

Serinaaaaaa! Tootsie roll is just like a really mild treacle toffee!

Choccy skittles...... :sick:!!!!

Kool Aid, gonna make it up over the weekend, sorry if I sound stupid but how much is a quart?! and what size of cup of sugar do you put in it?

Oh and can you add it to vodka?!:drunk:

Gonna get the girls over the weekend and have Kool Aid cocktails!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"