*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno - i never licked an old lady to know what her perfume tasted like :finger: :rofl:

on a slightly different note tho.... anyone else think johnsons baby bath (the normal one in a blue bottle) SMELLS like parma violets? :D

Nope not got my parcel yet, not sure if it's been posted. Not even started packing yet, gonna start on sunday I think. Will be stocking up on yummy sweeties though!

And cheese in a can?! Lol I love cheese, how have I never heard of this before?

Nope not got my parcel yet, not sure if it's been posted. Not even started packing yet, gonna start on sunday I think. Will be stocking up on yummy sweeties though!

And cheese in a can?! Lol I love cheese, how have I never heard of this before?

LOL it's an American only thing I believe, we don't have it in Canada. I go to the States a couple times per year to shop and I've brought it back before. It's really.. weird. You know that silly string stuff that you spray at parties or whatever and it comes out in funky colours? Well cheese in can is in an aerosol can like that, and comes out stringy like that, but it's like Cheese Whiz.

without meaning to sound like a stupid question but whats cheese in a can actually called? Like the brand name or are there a few? :blush:

I want cheetos!!!! :hissy:

Oh Serina...... the astronaut ice-cream? :sick: It was so awful! it smelled like when kids spill ice cream on them and is left for a while :sick:

and although this may not sound too bad it tasted like warm ice cream! Yuk!

Melted in the mouth really quick though, Daisy LOVED it! :rofl:

I want cheetos!!!! :hissy:

Oh Serina...... the astronaut ice-cream? :sick: It was so awful! it smelled like when kids spill ice cream on them and is left for a while :sick:

and although this may not sound too bad it tasted like warm ice cream! Yuk!

Melted in the mouth really quick though, Daisy LOVED it! :rofl:

Least Daisy liked it :rofl:

:dohh: we have an odd amount of participants can anyone be tempted to come back in for august or anyone want to do two swaps? :blush:

I'm double checking the list too.....

:dohh: we have an odd amount of participants can anyone be tempted to come back in for august or anyone want to do two swaps? :blush:

I'm double checking the list too.....

I'll do 2 swaps im so excited so really want too do alot lol xx

I'll do two swaps as well, since you have more people wanting international swaps. :hugs:

thanks girls! i've just pmed JT so just waiting on her response. :hugs:

I can't wait too get shopping for some sweeties i am so excited im like a kid at christmas :rofl:

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear, there is also a tiny change from previous months, here are

The Rules & instructions,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
  6. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  7. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  8. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  9. Enjoy!

and what you've all been waiting for, August's list

Tiggertea & Sarah88

Annabanana9 & Tasha41

Serina27 & MoonMuffin

Serina27 & nemoandbump

Jenny_wren & Sarahkka

Ilovemybump & Aubreyk80

Kitten & mylittlebubs

Alexsdaddy & Danapeter36

Bexy_22 & Tinax

Bingo & Sandy28

Jelly_tot & Tyff

Jelly_tot & maidenet

Elli21 & thelilbump

xlaurax & tezzy

pinksnowball & Sam#3

pinkwitch & purpular

butterflies & chel27

brightstar08 & deb_baby

dippy_dee & floralaura

FemmeEnceinte & kitty1987

xxxjacquixxx & donnaballona

melbo & saraendepity

drazic<3 & snettyb

smartie & dizzymoo

Hope it's okay and suits everyone. Tried to be as fair as possible (it's not always easy!!) and taken into consideration previous swaps and requests. Any problems do say :hugs:

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear, there is also a tiny change from previous months, here are

The Rules & instructions,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
  6. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  7. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  8. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  9. Enjoy!

thankx maybe ellie could edit and put this on first post ? so newbies can see xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"