*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my sweeties from mylittlebubs today!

I had a little pot of Yellow nest things which tasted chewy and a little fishy- and a little pot of icing-type shapes which were a bit like Parma Violets but stronger!

So, Im so sorry, but they were all :sick: but thank you for sending to me!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else enjoys their sweeties!

LOL I had those too :sick: I sent some on to another couple of the girls on this thread to try too! :winkwink:

Wait a min, you guys don't have Kool-Aid? Man, that's super easy to ship, it's small and weighs next to nothing!

Um, don't you put in like 8 cups of water and then one cup of sugar to make a pitcher of Kool-Aid? Of course you can put vodka in it, yum yum! I always liked the Blue Raspberry flavour!

LOL someone enlighten me .. how do you do Vodka & Kool Aid? Do you make it up as normal and then add vodka? Or add less water + vodka? I am so confused.

Serinaaaaaa! Tootsie roll is just like a really mild treacle toffee!

Choccy skittles...... :sick:!!!!

Kool Aid, gonna make it up over the weekend, sorry if I sound stupid but how much is a quart?! and what size of cup of sugar do you put in it?

Oh and can you add it to vodka?!:drunk:

Gonna get the girls over the weekend and have Kool Aid cocktails!!

I just guessed it ..I filled a jug of water and just one of my smaller cups lol and vodka sounds a good idea :thumbup:

LOL someone enlighten me .. how do you do Vodka & Kool Aid? Do you make it up as normal and then add vodka? Or add less water + vodka? I am so confused.

Hmm less water and add vodka sounds good ...no idea really never thought of it b4 :rofl: ...over ere any pop goes with vodka tho:happydance:

Hmmm all this talk of vodka is making me want to make some vodka jelly over the weekend. Kool-aid sounds fun, i'd never heard of it before! xx

I got my sweeties from mylittlebubs today!

I had a little pot of Yellow nest things which tasted chewy and a little fishy- and a little pot of icing-type shapes which were a bit like Parma Violets but stronger!

So, Im so sorry, but they were all :sick: but thank you for sending to me!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else enjoys their sweeties!

LOL I had those too :sick: I sent some on to another couple of the girls on this thread to try too! :winkwink:

they weren't very nice :blush:
i gave some to my mum, she smelt them and gave them back :rofl:
they did look really cool though :thumbup:

xx​

We just mixed up Kool-Aid like normal, and then used it as mix for whatever hard liquor he had kickin' around. Mmmm....

What are Parma Violets?

ewwwwwwwww I HATE Parma Violets! they taste like Perfume! LOL :dohh:

You US girls are lucky, we dont get half the cool stuff you do!!

Xx

I was thinking the same Tasha... but I don't know if they'd taste the same. Not much into perfume! :rofl:

Bleugh parma violets are gross, they taste like old women's perfume :sick:

I gotta agree, P.V's are gross :sick:

Any signs of your parcel yet? You all packed for hols? You'll have to do some taste testing whilst your over there and bring back the good sweets :laugh2: :hugs:

Bexy you should get cheese in can while you're over here :rofl:

I remember people asking about it earlier in this thread!

Cheese in a can!! Meeeee!!! I just seen it all those years ago in witches of eastwick and have wanted it ever since! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"