*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i need help! i wanna make the kool aid up that serina sent me but..... what the hell is 2 quarts??!!

How many cups is 2 quarts?? cause it says 1 cup sugar then 2 quarts cold water but WTF!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY DO IT IN CUPS LIKE THE SUGAR SO DUMB PEOPLE LIKE ME UNDERSTAND! :rofl:

x

2 quarts is 1.89 ltr

https://www.theconvertersite.com/conversions/liquidvolume.php

Is it wrong that i am so anxious about this sweetie swap lol. I'm fully worried about if my parcel arrives at drazic's door in tact and if it does, will she like the goodies inside :hissy: i'm a proper stess head :rofl: xx

I worry about it too! I always want it to be just right, not too much, not too little, things they like and hope they won't be dissapointed with anything :blush: :laugh2:

can I been cheeky and ask to join ? looks like fun !

Hiya. Augusts list has already been issued but if someone drops out or another new memeber joins you can be added if you like. Otherwise you'll be on Septembers list which is produced at the end of august all being well :happydance:

Mmmmm I went to this imports store here and OH bought a few pkgs of "Scottish Tablet" ... delish!!

Hows the kool aid JT?

I think i put a little bit too much water in :rofl: But!....

It's still delish!

Still has the flavour in it and i only put a little sugar in it & it tastes yum!

Can't wait too try the other flavours that tyff is sending me!

Mmmmm I went to this imports store here and OH bought a few pkgs of "Scottish Tablet" ... delish!!

I got some for tyff from the sweety store in town where i got tyff some cinnamon chews and toffee & popped it in her package! :happydance:

Oh also, can i just say, i hope tyff likes wham bars cause i put a good few in her box :rofl:

I put the big origonal one in! the strawberry mini bar, the irn bru flavour mini bar & the sour apple one!

I want to try chocolate buttons, lol. And polo mints. I didn't want to debit candies and I only had a bit of cash with me :rofl:

Saw the Parma Violets at the store, steered clear of that!!

I want to try chocolate buttons, lol. And polo mints. I didn't want to debit candies and I only had a bit of cash with me :rofl:

:dohh::dohh: i nearly sent you chocolate buttons but i took them back out because i couldn't get them all in! Sorrrryyyy :blush:

Prob a dumb question but can you make kool aid up with lemonade instead of water? Jus curious!

Polo.s and chocolate buttons are cheap over ere:thumbup:

Jelly Tot, all those sound awesome! :thumbsup:

Not sure about mixing Lemonade with the Kool Aid. I suppose you could with the lemon lime flavour, but it'd be kind of like mixing up concentrated orange juice with straight apple juice... not sure if that makes sense? :shrug:

SO excited to try Tablet!!!!

:happydance: I got my sweets from Drazic :happydance:

There is a great selection of sea side goodies that my 7 year old is already tucking into lol. I took a pic before any nibbling got done and i will post it later today :)

I still don't know if my package arrived with Drazic yet. Did you get them hun? xx

i got elli a few more bits this morning :happydance: think i'll be posting it soon or i'm either gonna keep on adding to it or eat them all :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"