*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my sneeky spolier of jaylene's package before i finish it and send it, i hope there are a few things she hasnt tried.

(no peeking Jaylene :rofl:)

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/P1516_03-08-09.jpg

Help please, how do I do a spoiler? I wanna post a spoiler piccie of Sandy28's loot!

MMMMM looking good!!

I wont be able to take part in septembers swap as im moving house on the 4th-5th september. But i'll definately be in for octobers :)

Nearly ready to send thelilbumps sweetys!! :yipee:

Help please, how do I do a spoiler? I wanna post a spoiler piccie of Sandy28's loot!

When you write a message in go advanced can you see the smiley face with like a black block (blindfold) across his eyes? He's the spoiler wrap, just click him and insert text/photo in the middle or write [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] without the spaces inbetween r]

Just an iddy biddy teaser for sandy28. I've still got lots more shopping to do. :happydance:

Thanks lilbump.

[URL=https://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2745687070065169057sVDkHJ][IMG]https://inlinethumb57.webshots.com/44152/2745687070065169057S425x425Q85.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I'm excited Bingo:happydance: I will be putting a spoiler for the sweets i sent you.

I hope you get the sweets soon and i hope you like them, I might be sending you another package,of other sweets i want you to try....:happydance::happydance:

:( i didnt realise everybody was doing piccys

i just noticed that laura hasnt been online since sat morning, maybe thats why she hasnt said shes had it!

i havent had hers yet though

my partner comes back from holiday wednesday!!

i can post mine next week woohoo :happydance:

i love the sneaky peeks :thumbup:

x​

I got mine from TT! They are yummy! ou're will be sent tomorrow- i'm so sworry for the wait, i've had no money!

Oooh exciting. I can't believe how good I'm being. I haven't even been tempted to reach in and steal any of your sweeties and usually if there's sweets in the house they don't last the day lol. Hubby almost did the other night but I told him no even though he said he'd replace what he took. Naughty boy!

Going to do some more sweetie shopping this afternoon. Woohoo I love shopping for sweets. :happydance:

I'm excited Bingo:happydance: I will be putting a spoiler for the sweets i sent you.

I'm going to withdraw after August's swap, as I'm going back to work in 2 weeks :cry: Hopefully I'll rejoin once things settle down.

:hugs: Thanks Debbie -- yes, I'm really dreading it. I'm so happy that hubby and Alyssa will be home together all day, but I'm so sad that I won't be there with them. :cry:

Thanks for the hugs - I really need them. I keep finding myself getting all teary.

aww anna :hugs: i know how you feel i'm due back soon aswell, starting to get a bit nervous about the whole thing :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"