*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: i think (well am hoping) the first week will be the toughest and after that it will get easier, at least you are safe in the knowledge your OH is looking after her, hopefully he won't put her nappy on her head or anything :laugh2:

as thelilbump said - it's good to know your OH will be there with her
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know - we're really lucky. Hubby is amazing with Alyssa; the two of them are so close it's unbelievable. They will have such a brilliant time :)

Thanks you two :hugs: I really appreciate it.

:hugs: Awww! I know I am not looking forward to going back to work either, Anna! Although I have to do a job search as I got laid off while on my ML, so that's stressful too!

So glad your hubby is going to be there, I know I'd rather leave Claire with my OH than in a dayhome.

I'm sorry you're having to go back to work but at least bub is in safe hands with your hubby.

Just bought some more sweeties for the pack! :happydance: Hopefully I will get the last lot tonight and then post tomorrow.

this will be my last swap :( i am fat amd sweety swapping isnt helping although i share them out between kids mostly x

EDIT ...I am still in for sept swap as my daughter enjoys choosing sweets and packing them ect so from now on she will be doing the swap and she as banned me from eating any :rofl: ...I may just sneak one :rofl:

I bought the last few bits for Jacqui's sweeties today!!! am sooooo excited to send them. . .and desperatly trying not to eat them myself :blush:

hiya girls so how does this work lol? x x

You say you would like too join then you will be added to the next swap if we are already in the middle of a swap then you get partnered up with someone && find out eachothers likes/dislikes for sweets then buy them sweets (there is a £3 guideline limit for spending but you are aloud to go over this limit just dont expect the same value of sweets in return if you do go over) and post them too eachother :hapypdance:

But if you join in the middle of a swap and there is someone who has also waiting you will get partnered up there and then for the months swap and get swinging straight away!

(hope i got that right lol)

this will be my last swap :( i am fat amd sweety swapping isnt helping although i share them out between kids mostly x

EDIT ...I am still in for sept swap as my daughter enjoys choosing sweets and packing them ect so from now on she will be doing the swap and she as banned me from eating any :rofl: ...I may just sneak one :rofl:

lol!!

You say you would like too join then you will be added to the next swap if we are already in the middle of a swap then you get partnered up with someone && find out eachothers likes/dislikes for sweets then buy them sweets (there is a £3 guideline limit for spending but you are aloud to go over this limit just dont expect the same value of sweets in return if you do go over) and post them too eachother :hapypdance:

But if you join in the middle of a swap and there is someone who has also waiting you will get partnered up there and then for the months swap and get swinging straight away!

Thats about right JT. If you just let me know Danielle if you want to participate i have someone waiting i can partner you with for Augusts swap or if you'd like to wait until September's swap for which the list will be issued around the end of august.

Lol @ get swinging straight away!

Thats about right JT. If you just let me know Danielle if you want to participate i have someone waiting i can partner you with for Augusts swap or if you'd like to wait until September's swap for which the list will be issued around the end of august.

Lol @ get swinging straight away!

:rofl: :haha:

I remember when i first said too OH i was a sweety swinger the look on his face was a picture! :rofl:

JT - My OH was being nosey and thought i was joined in a group called sweaty swingers :rofl:

Got the last lot of sweeties for my pack last night and will post them this lunch time. Woohoo. Hope my buddy finds something in there she likes. :happydance: I think I got a little carried away.

I posted Tiggerteas today! Hope you like them.

I couldn't get any pink wish tim tams, so I got some cookies and cream ones instead- I hope you like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"