Swollen feet -other probs?

2nd time mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have the dreaded swollen feet but have also noticed that my feet no matter what I seem to do they are sweaty and a bit smelly too! THey have never been as bad as this before. Are you having these problems? If you are what are you doing to try to keep it at bay?

I have the swollen feet going on! just googled actually as they are twice the size this eveing, guess its down to me trying to walk the baby out all wk, I just read its swollen hands/face to watch out for, as for the smelly thing just wear flip flops :lol: xxx

I have the swollen feet as well. I also had smelly/sweaty feet but put them to an old pair of slippers which I threw out and put on my new ones I bought for my hospital bag.

I guess it's all part of the process. Guess I am even finding my arm pits and the space under my breasts are sweaty as well.

Hey there!

Yeah I have really bad swollen feet too. Last night as I was walking I said to my DP that I felt like my feet were wobbling like when your flab wobbles!! I'm just trying to elevate them as much as possible but they get hot too which stops me from sleeping - keep meaning to try a magicool spray for the night

I have sweaty everything! My feet haven't swelled too much, but my hands have definitely swelled, I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings for two months already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->