Symptom spot with me!

Mummy UP I'm going to try to hold off at least till Saturday before poas. I am still having cramps all day and have white very watery cm. I also feel "swollen" in there if you know what I mean. Still dizzy today, but haven't had any spells like yesterday where I was about to faint. All of you sound like you are having lots of great symptoms! I've never had these symptoms before with normal pms so I don't know what's going on :blush:

Hey mummykp! Yeah I tested again this morning and still negative..or at least I think it is. I tried to tweak it a bit and I could see the faintest line in an inverted pic and black and white and sepia pic. It could also be my eyes playing tricks on me. So I'm still calling it a negative right now. Threw up my breakfast tho lol. I'll try again in the morning. I feel like I'm keeping First Response in business this month lol.

Danni, how many DPO are you? I'm trying to withhold testing until Monday but I really want to see! I think I ovulated on the 5th so I'd be 7 DPO.

Hey mummykp! Yeah I tested again this morning and still negative..or at least I think it is. I tried to tweak it a bit and I could see the faintest line in an inverted pic and black and white and sepia pic. It could also be my eyes playing tricks on me. So I'm still calling it a negative right now. Threw up my breakfast tho lol. I'll try again in the morning. I feel like I'm keeping First Response in business this month lol.
How many days dpo are you? You should post a pic of your test :D Throwing up your food is a pretty sure sign I would think!! Wishing you luck!

Danni, how many DPO are you? I'm trying to withhold testing until Monday but I really want to see! I think I ovulated on the 5th so I'd be 7 DPO.

Hey there! I think I ovulated on the 4th or 5th so it looks like we would be finding out at the same time lol. I hope we both get our bfp!

Can't believe you threw your breakfast up, that's a big symptom there!! Show us your test!! Fx you get your BFP soon.

I'm dying to test but now I should hold out.....but it's killing me. I feel like things haven't changed with me....still hungry & tired, cramping is on and off but seems to have eased.....I think. Starting to think maybe I'm out and we missed O for this month.

We finish next week in school and are off for 6 weeks until the beginning of September. How long are you off for now?

Is anyone testing tomorrow?

JGirl, when are you planning on testing? I'm planning on Monday, but I'm so anxious!!! I tried to check my CP today, but since I had never done it before, I have no idea what it should be feeling like other than what the internet says. And I don't know if it's any different than normal lol. So that just made me more paranoid lol.

MummyKP, I'm also off until the beginning of September. We go back after labor day. My symptoms were the same for me. Breaking out though, but that's nothing out of the normal before AF.

I've got AF like cramps now, thinking I could be waking up to her tomorrow. Excited to start a full month cycle though! I too have broken out a little which I never normally do but from these pains I'm assuming it has just been a bizarre month!!

JGirl, when are you planning on testing? I'm planning on Monday, but I'm so anxious!!! I tried to check my CP today, but since I had never done it before, I have no idea what it should be feeling like other than what the einternet says. And I don't know if it's any different than normal lol. So that just made me more paranoid lol.

MummyKP, I'm also off until the beginning of September. We go back after labor day. My symptoms were the same for me. Breaking out though, but that's nothing out of the normal before AF.
Laurenlam I was holding off till sat cause then I'd be 10 dpo at least and ive seen people get a light positive by then, but I'm also anxious and impatient lol. And I don't check CP often at all, but I know I'm never this swollen tmi I know sorry:dohh: I know for sure I've had a lot of cramping though and not even close to af time

I've got AF like cramps now, thinking I could be waking up to her tomorrow. Excited to start a full month cycle though! I too have broken out a little which I never normally do but from these pains I'm assuming it has just been a bizarre month!!

Never know! I've heard that it can feel exactly like af :winkwink:

JGirl- Yes, I know what you mean! I mean I don't normally check there, and don't remember the last time I did, but I felt like it was swollen and I couldn't even find it at first!! But then once I did, I wasn't sure if that's what it feels like normally lol. I'm hoping we all see a BFP soon! I'm sure if I wasn't going out of town for the weekend, I'd be testing Saturday or Sunday too. I'm debating Friday but then if I see a BFN I'm worried it'll ruin the weekend.

I am about 10 or 11 dpo. I had a positive opk on July 1st. Yeah, my best friend is saying the same thing about the vomiting. Who knows, it could be the stomach flu for all I know. Pretty mean coincidence if it is lol. How do you upload the pics??

Ok I think I figured it out :happydance: The last one is the unedited one. My eyes are probably playing tricks on me.

Attachments

• IMG_20170712_110142.jpg
    IMG_20170712_110142.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20170712_110019.jpg
    IMG_20170712_110019.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20170712_110048.jpg
    IMG_20170712_110048.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1717.jpg
    IMAG1717.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
Ok I think I figured it out :happydance: The last one is the unedited one. My eyes are probably playing tricks on me.

That 3rd one i think I see a line towards the bottom! Wait about 2 days then try again!!

It's funny because when I look at the pics in my gallery on my phone, I can see it better. When it's uploaded on here, it's like it disappeared. Gahhhh. I'm usually a very patient person. Going through this is making me learn new things about myself lol

It's funny because when I look at the pics in my gallery on my phone, I can see it better. When it's uploaded on here, it's like it disappeared. Gahhhh. I'm usually a very patient person. Going through this is making me learn new things about myself lol

You are almost there! I'm only 7-9 days dpo :wacko: I'm gonna go crazy in this 2ww.

You are almost there! I'm only 7-9 days dpo :wacko: I'm gonna go crazy in this 2ww.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Morning girls ,

Danni1981 we are on the same cycle day ! I'm also 10/11dpo, took a test this morning and I think it's a faint line :)) used one with 25ml hcgc sensitivities so might a frer later coz want to see a better clear line !:) what test did you use ?

I can't seem to attach a pict ...is it coz I'm on the phone ??

I can't really see it either. However, I think pictures have a hard time transferring over online unless it's really visible. Most of the time when people say they can see things I usually can't lol. Definitely keep us updated when you test again!!

Tmi I know, but got a new stmptom. Does anyone else have very creamy cm with a yellow tint to It? I've never had this before but last night i got alot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->