Symptom spot with me!

I am so tempted to test today. Mostly because I know when my last period started but I can remember specifically the last day. So I'm guesstimating that I O'ed on the 5th. But I guess it could have been earlier? Maybe not since I don't think it matters when it ended.

I'm thinking I'm out for this month since I don't see a whole lot of symptoms but I can get past the dizziness. I have FRER so I'm thinking maybe it'll show?

I am so tempted to test today. Mostly because I know when my last period started but I can remember specifically the last day. So I'm guesstimating that I O'ed on the 5th. But I guess it could have been earlier? Maybe not since I don't think it matters when it ended.

I'm thinking I'm out for this month since I don't see a whole lot of symptoms but I can get past the dizziness. I have FRER so I'm thinking maybe it'll show?

Laurenlam, dizziness has been my biggest symptom as well. I think you should go for it :D I am testing tomorrow am probably. I'm loosing patients lol. If it makes you feel better, my symptoms have died down quit a bit. I felt lightheaded today and yesterday, but definitely not as fizzy as I was a few days ago. I've had a small amount of cramping and twinges today, but nothing to over think about. The only different thing I've had was the yellowish creamy cm that didn't have a smell to it, last night. So yes! I think you should def try and test and we what happens:)

That's exciting Standa!! Did you try a frer later on? Not sure about pictures, assume you can do from phone as so many people do it! If you work it out upload it!

How are you other girls getting on?

I think AF is on the way, had some very light pink on the tissue after going for a wee, so it's a waiting game. So I'm guessing we missed O by about 3 days as we stopped preventing on CD 17, so at least we know for next cycle when to roughly DTD. Feeling a little gutted (even though I can't exactly count this month haha) fx for next month & FX for you girls, keep us posted on this thread!

Hi Mummykp! That's so exciting!! I hope it's the start of something for you!!! Yes try with a first response with fmu if u are getting a faint line on the less sensitive one. The only way I was able to upload a pic from my phone was to switch over to desktop version. The button is at the bottom of the page. Then go to advanced setting on the reply box. There is a little paperclip icon once you get in the advanced setting. I tested again this morning with a first response. BFN. I'm going to wait until Monday to test again unless af shows up of course. Lots of babysit to you all!! Xo

Sorry mummykp I totally read those posts wrong. I thought you were the one mentioning the faint line. It was Standa. I apologize!!

Hello girls! Sorry to get involved late! But could I join please?? :) I'm also in the two week wait! 6-7 dpo! This is our first month TTC and realised now that it's not as easy as people think so trying to not get my hopes up! Not had any real symptoms either bar a bit of dizziness! No cm like people mention getting!!! Read though all the pages and wishing you all Babydust! xx

Hello girls! Sorry to get involved late! But could I join please?? :) I'm also in the two week wait! 6-7 dpo! This is our first month TTC and realised now that it's not as easy as people think so trying to not get my hopes up! Not had any real symptoms either bar a bit of dizziness! No cm like people mention getting!!! Read though all the pages and wishing you all Babydust! xx

I haven't had any CM either or breast tenderness, which I've seen a lot of people mention. It's definitely making me think that this month isn't my month. Like you, I thought it would be a lot easier and I'd get it on my first try.

I haven't had any CM either or breast tenderness, which I've seen a lot of people mention. It's definitely making me think that this month isn't my month. Like you, I thought it would be a lot easier and I'd get it on my first try.

Welcome Angie :) and don't feel bad laurenlam, all my symptoms are pretty much gone today :( I'm probably out as well. Are you going to test?

Welcome Angie :) and don't feel bad laurenlam, all my symptoms are pretty much gone today :( I'm probably out as well. Are you going to test?

Either tomorrow or Monday. Depending on if I am patient lol. I'm worried I'll test tomorrow and it will be a BFN just because it's too early. Or it'll be a BFN and then I'll test again Monday anyway lol. Are you testing?

It's so hard as isn't but it! I told myself I wouldn't test at all till theday ad was due and....here I am already considering!! The only thing I have felt is a bit sick! But work is so stressful that I always feel a little sick lately! Haha!! Is this your first month trying too?

Either tomorrow or Monday. Depending on if I am patient lol. I'm worried I'll test tomorrow and it will be a BFN just because it's too early. Or it'll be a BFN and then I'll test again Monday anyway lol. Are you testing?

I want to test tomorrow morning but worried that it will be too early also. Although I don't know when I o'd, I'm either 8,9,10,or 11 dpo :/

It's so hard as isn't but it! I told myself I wouldn't test at all till theday ad was due and....here I am already considering!! The only thing I have felt is a bit sick! But work is so stressful that I always feel a little sick lately! Haha!! Is this your first month trying too?

It is our first month not trying but not preventing either. My DH knows that im dizzy and thinks that I for sure am and is getting himself all excited :dohh: I on the other hand keep having doubts :nope: there is multiple times including o day that we could have made it happen though..

It is our first month not trying but not preventing either. My DH knows that im dizzy and thinks that I for sure am and is getting himself all excited :dohh: I on the other hand keep having doubts :nope: there is multiple times including o day that we could have made it happen though..

This is also our first month. My husband would categorize it as not trying not preventing but I would consider it trying lol. I've been kind of telling my husband what I'm feeling but he just rolls his eyes and tells me that if I stress about it it's not going to happen. i don't think he wants to talk about it until I see a BFP.

This is also our first month. My husband would categorize it as not trying not preventing but I would consider it trying lol. I've been kind of telling my husband what I'm feeling but he just rolls his eyes and tells me that if I stress about it it's not going to happen. i don't think he wants to talk about it until I see a BFP.

Well that might be better then someone that keeps getting your hopes up lol I mean I'm glad he's excited, but I know as soon as I get excited it will be a bfn :(

This is also our first month trying! My partner keeps asking me if I am lol! Keep having to explain how it works!!

I use those clear blue ovulation tests and got my solid smiley last Saturday indicating ovulation! However... just got it again today!! I don't know what's happening! It's like I've ovulated twice In a week!!

Hi all ,

So I took frer this morning fmu and it couldn't be more negative ;(( think I m having chemical pregnancy :( 3rd one ....I'm so devastated :( last time in Feb I tested positive 13dpo ,14dpo 15 dpo and then 16dpo was very faint and I started spotting that day which turned into heavy bleeding :(
I have now at type cramps ... anyone had chemical before and went on having a normal healthy pregnancy ?

So I tested with FRER this morning. I swear I think I see something!! I showed my husband and he said maybe. Then he said he's not too sure so obviously I'll test again next week. I've attached the picture below. I know it doesn't look like it because pictures don't seem to transfer over these faint lines. I've seen people post about tweaking. Does anyone know how to do that or could tweak it for me? I'm giddy and hoping it's more blazing positive next week!!

Attachments

• IMG_8393.jpg
    IMG_8393.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
I've had spotting on and off last night and today but it's not come to anything, but I know AF is on its way. Too late to be implantation bleeding. Anyone else tested today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->