Symptom Spotters Unite!

LAAR1210

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Well, last month was a bust for me. AF finally showed up in full force. This month I'm only a few days into the TWW, and it know it's insane to try to "symptom spot" this early, but there's a little fun to it right?! I swear I'm already having to urinate WAY more than normal and also I have an usual heavy feeling to my cervix that I've never experienced before? Not really sure how to explain it other than to say it just feels abnormal and a little bit like a small amount of pressure down there? Anyone else know what I mean?!

I guess what I would like to know is for all of you out there who have experienced a BFP before: How early did you experience your first symptoms and what were they?! Can't wait to hear! :)

im a week into the tww and felt crampy yesterday today i have a headache

When I was pregnant with my son, the first thing I noticed was my breasts. They were sensitive off and on which I thought was weird. I could also map out all of my veins in that area. This was at about 6dpo.

Im having a weird tingly heavy feeling in my uterus .....plus I'm so exhausted throwing up dizzy and my lower back hurts. ...I'm hoping this all means something

I am now 4 DPO. Feeling more tired than usual today and have had a headache on and off all day!

Today makes 6DPO and I am still feeling extremely fatigued!! I just woke up from taking a 3 hour afternoon nap! Ha! I don't know about you ladies, but this wait kills me!!! If only we could just find out right away :) How are you ladies doing/feeling today?!

I have aching boobs, an awful headache, insomnia yet I am very tired and Nauseaus on and off. So unlike me, especially the sore boobs.

Should say I am 6dpo I think.

I also have a urine infection and thrush. Have neither had either in my life before yesterday so feeling pretty crappy

So sorry you are feeling so miserable Natasha. I know how bad those UTIs can be. I've always heard that experiencing things much different than the norm usually means something though! Maybe you'll have an explanation for it all within the next week or so!

Okay, 7DPO!

Yesterday, I took a long nap (I have been so tired the past couple days), and shortly after I woke up I noticed some twinges and dull pains on the left side of my lower abdomen. Not AF crampy though. It only lasted for a short time. Other than the fatigue and those strange little aches there's not many other symptoms to speak of! Which makes me feel afraid it probably isn't going to happen this month :( Also, I know it's TMI but it should be noted that I have been dealing with constipation the past two days, egh!

This TWW makes me crazy!!!!!

The hardest for me is plugging things into my Ovia app. First off, they really should add more emotions to pick from. Second, they almost give you false hope by saying " (fill in symptom) could be an early indicator of pregnancy, so keep on logging!".... So you get super anxious and excited and then.... AF arrives and you almost feel crushed. Am I right ladies??

I'm currently in my late luteal phase (cycle day 25). I have 3 days until I should take my pregnancy test. Of course, my BBT has spiked (like it does every month). When it dips, that is how I know I'm not pregnant (which is really saving me money because I'm just not using pregnancy tests during that time and typically AF shows up right around when I should be testing). Every month I get slightly different symptoms, but I'm wondering if it is because each month I am exercising and moving forward in my training (so getting stronger, which means I increase reps or time jogging... things like that).

Also, our weather has been so crazy in the Pacific NW- SUPER hot up until this week when the temps have been in the 50s in the morning. I'm starting to get headaches from the constant temp changes (50s in the morning, upper 70s/mid 80s in the afternoon, back down to the 50s at night). Maybe that is also why my symptoms keep changing...

I'm not a fan of symptom spotting as I tend to make symptoms in my head if I think about it too much but I am possibly 2-3 dpo. Since 1dpo I have been nauseous on and off pretty much every day. I have done a lot of research on morning sickness and they say they don't know what causes it but that it could have to do with estrogen levels. With that in mind, the minute egg meets sperm your estrogen levels rises immediately. So I don't see why they say you won't get MS until around 6 weeks. I have a strange feeling that's what it is. Also been very fatigued yesterday and today but that could be anything. FX it's a sticky little bean! :)

Drk: You are right!!! I feel like the broad spectrum of symptoms along with the way they coincide with AF symptoms makes it so hard!! Last month I felt ABSOLUTELY sure that I was preggo. I had spotting about a week before my cycle was supposed to begin and I thought it was surely implantation. Turns out it was nothing and AF appeared days later :( It is crushing!!! As for your symptoms-- I suppose it could be any of the reasons that you listed, but I have my FX for you that it's because you'll be getting a BFP before long! :) Also, even though you guys are having temperature swings right now, I am jealous! Down here in Louisiana we have been having 100-104 degree temperatures with lows in the upper 70s and its so hot and humid you can barely stand to be outside for any amount of time!

Gina: I do completely agree with you about the making the symptoms up in my mind. I can't help myself! I do the same thing each month and think "oh gosh, I'm really tired.....maybe I'm pregnant" or "wow I'm having a lot of headaches all of a sudden" etc. Thus far, each month it's been exactly that, in my mind. I guess I continue tracking and symptom spotting because when it actually does happen I want to have the memories & very beginning moments!! :p I think that MS occurs differently for all different woman so there is a very likely chance it could be that for you! Keep us posted! FX!!

Can I join, I oed on cd40 on my own for the first time in years. I usually take vitex and other things but this was my break month so I am happy my body is cooperating with me.

At 6dpo had gums bleed while brushing. Strong ache in my right ovary that felt like my groin.

7dpo right bb sore just on the side next to pitts. Thunder crotch feeling.

Yesterday and today I have felt like I was going to get AF. Not cramps or anything but like down there feels swollen or heavy, hard to describe. Anyone know what I mean and ever have this? Just started TWW so I know it's not actually AF

Yesterday and today I have felt like I was going to get AF. Not cramps or anything but like down there feels swollen or heavy, hard to describe. Anyone know what I mean and ever have this? Just started TWW so I know it's not actually AF

Gina, I'm not sure if it's the same or not, but at the very beginning of my TWW this time (day 1 or 2) I had the heavy sensation down there. It didn't feel swollen, just a strange heaviness or maybe a small amount of pressure. I'm not sure what it means or what caused it? It was also the first time I had experienced anything like that! It only lasted a day or two though for me.

That sounds like what I am feeling. First time I have ever felt it during the tww. I feel it sometimes right before AF starts. Hopefully it's a good sign!

That sounds like what I am feeling. First time I have ever felt it during the tww. I feel it sometimes right before AF starts. Hopefully it's a good sign!

I've got my FX for us!! :)

I'm 8DPO today! I haven't really been feeling any overwhelming symptoms this go round. Im hopeful that this is still possibly the month but also a little doubting :( I guess I'm trying not to get totally locked down in the fact that I haven't been feeling any major symptoms. I did however have a plentiful amount of thick, creamy CM today. Not sure if that's a bad/good omen?! I'm not very knowledgable about CM during early pregnancy. I have been having a horrible breakout though, which is strange because I rarely experience acne type issues during my cycle.

How are you all doing? At what point do you tend to start testing?

How's everyone doing today?! Update us.... How are you progressing?!

I'm at 9DPO today! Still feeling extra fatigued, but still no signs of MS or any of the more known and reliable symptoms. I'm so eager to just KNOW!! The wait is making me crazy. Oh, I have been having very vivid dreams the past couple nights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->