Symptom Spotters Unite!

Oh and I find it funny those tickers continue counting after 40. Your 164 weeks pregnant! Haha.

Hi ladies!!! I'm 11 DPO today! My boobs have gotten SO sore, especially in the nipple area. The facial acne is continuing too, which is not something I'm happy about or used to. Still no signs of AF (the past couple months I have spotted a couple days before I started and that hasn't happened yet, yay!). Today I had an abundant amount of sticky, clear CM. I'm still too scared to test because I'm started to really believe in my head that it could be BFP! I'm trying not to let myself get excited over nothing! 3 days til AF is supposed to make her arrival! We will see!

Hello ladies, I feel absolutely abysmal today! But it's only since I've gotten home from work (about three hours or so ago) I am extremely tired, I am sneezing like none other (and I've recently started to burp, a lot, is that a pregnancy symptom?). But I got another BFN today, I seriously think I should have something to show for feeling this awful. But what if it is all in my head? I think that's making me feel worse...

Sounds really promising to me! But I completely know what you mean about feeling like it could all be in your head. I feel the same way. How many DPO are you now??? I haven't taken a test yet, 11DPO tomorrow. I'm usually an early tester but I've seen so many stark white BFN's that I just dread seeing that again if it's not necessary :(

I have no idea how many dpo I am, I could be anywhere from 20 to 8 dpo but I have a feeling it's closer to the 20 dpo. I don't have a normal cycle, when can you get a positive reading by?

I'm not sure exactly how early, it can vary from woman to woman. But I believe statistically, most women will get their BFP by 14DPO if they are indeed pregnant.

Hi ladies!!! I'm 11 DPO today! My boobs have gotten SO sore, especially in the nipple area. The facial acne is continuing too, which is not something I'm happy about or used to. Still no signs of AF (the past couple months I have spotted a couple days before I started and that hasn't happened yet, yay!). Today I had an abundant amount of sticky, clear CM. I'm still too scared to test because I'm started to really believe in my head that it could be BFP! I'm trying not to let myself get excited over nothing! 3 days til AF is supposed to make her arrival! We will see!

Totally with u with the weird acne. Had some weird pulling and cramping today. Really starting to feel pregnant. :thumbup:I'm testing tomorrow at 11dpo. Can't wait any longer. AF due between 8/12-8/15. Wish me luck. I'm sure it's too early though. But I can't help myself:blush: baby dust to all:dust:

Totally with u with the weird acne. Had some weird pulling and cramping today. Really starting to feel pregnant. :thumbup:I'm testing tomorrow at 11dpo. Can't wait any longer. AF due between 8/12-8/15. Wish me luck. I'm sure it's too early though. But I can't help myself:blush: baby dust to all:dust:

We are really close in cycles!!! My AF is due on 8/14. Keep us posted on your testing!!!!! I can't wait to hear! I'm not sure when I will test..... I can't decide if I should go for it or hold off til the 14th! Lots of baby dust to you!

Had some light cramping today that lasted about 10 mins. Hoping it was implantation! Getting so excited to test and I still have over another week. I have the urge to tell everyone and I haven't even gotten a bfp yet lol. Gonna be a long 12 week wait when I get that bfp!

Okay ladies, I need some responses, as you all know I've had several symptoms over the last week. Today I started crying out of NOWHERE on four separate occasions, and got so nauseous I went home, again. I stopped at a Med Check convinced them to do a blood test (I'll get the results tomorrow or Thursday), come home start bawling again, and DH (who has been distant this whole time) says he thinks it's just work stress. And while I have been stressed at work I don't think it would cause this whole mess in a matter of a week. Thoughts?

Okay ladies, I need some responses, as you all know I've had several symptoms over the last week. Today I started crying out of NOWHERE on four separate occasions, and got so nauseous I went home, again. I stopped at a Med Check convinced them to do a blood test (I'll get the results tomorrow or Thursday), come home start bawling again, and DH (who has been distant this whole time) says he thinks it's just work stress. And while I have been stressed at work I don't think it would cause this whole mess in a matter of a week. Thoughts?

Ok, first off, YAY! I am so glad you went in for a test and absolutely can't wait to hear the results!!! Secondly, I don't have any pregnancy experience to speak off of but I will say to me that definitely seems like more hormones than work stress. Yes that could cause I break down but I would think just crying once and moving past it. Four times for no apparent reason at the moment says pregnancy hormones to me! Will they be calling in the morning or afternoon for your results?!? Please keep us posted! I'm debating on doing a quick HPT myself this evening after reading several others post that they got BFP's on 11DPO but also hate to use the test just to get a BFN. GOODLUCK!

Ok, first off, YAY! I am so glad you went in for a test and absolutely can't wait to hear the results!!! Secondly, I don't have any pregnancy experience to speak off of but I will say to me that definitely seems like more hormones than work stress. Yes that could cause I break down but I would think just crying once and moving past it. Four times for no apparent reason at the moment says pregnancy hormones to me! Will they be calling in the morning or afternoon for your results?!? Please keep us posted! I'm debating on doing a quick HPT myself this evening after reading several others post that they got BFP's on 11DPO but also hate to use the test just to get a BFN. GOODLUCK!

I don't know they can call anywhere from tomorrow morning to Thursday night, but I got another negative this morning. I've been nauseous enough that they put me on Zofran though, which I'm sad to say that I was so excited to cut the nausea off that I took the whole pill without reading the directions, you're apparently supposed to let it dissolve on your tongue ... that was one of my crying fits today I'm ashamed to say...

I don't know they can call anywhere from tomorrow morning to Thursday night, but I got another negative this morning. I've been nauseous enough that they put me on Zofran though, which I'm sad to say that I was so excited to cut the nausea off that I took the whole pill without reading the directions, you're apparently supposed to let it dissolve on your tongue ... that was one of my crying fits today I'm ashamed to say...

Hang in there hun, it could still be your month. Wont know for sure til your blood results! I feel very hopeful with the symptoms you've had!!! As for me, I think I'm out. I gave in and tested and it was stark white, absolutely nothing, BFN. Again. I knew better than to test :( I guess there's still a small chance that I could be pregnant, but the chances seem slim since I'm 11DPO. Ugh, the symptoms I have had have me thrown off. I was hoping for at least a faint questionable line.

If you are not normally that emotional, I'd call it promising:thumbup: I know I cried at everything in early pregnancy and beyond. Not normal for me. Hope u get your BFP. Baby dust

If you are not normally that emotional, I'd call it promising:thumbup: I know I cried at everything in early pregnancy and beyond. Not normal for me. Hope u get your BFP. Baby dust

I second that! I cried all the time.

Well today I had some blood in my cm! I hope that's a good sign! Feeling anxious now. My boobies are also a little sore but still not sure if that's related as I get that every month before AF. I still have another week until AF shows though. FX

7 dpo and my cervix is high and getting soft! :) getting the itch to POAS already! I thought I would be able to hold out another week but I have a feeling I will be taking some early tests lol. So far: I've been breaking out more, and now on my shoulders, ick; had a sore throat the past few days; nauseous once in awhile; totally exhausted; BBs are just starting to get a little sensitive and nipples are definitely getting darker. All of this could be explained other ways but I can't shake this gut feeling that this is my month! :) GL to everyone!! Anyone testing soon?

No call today on what the blood results show, however, the tenderness level in my breasts has significantly increased today.

Well, this wasn't my month. Started spotting today. I'm out. Really disappointed. :( There's always next month.

Can I join? I am currently 7dpo.
1dpo-nothing
2dpo-increased discharge (gunky white discharge)
3dpo-still lots of discharge, headaches, fatique
4dpo-"" and vivid dreams
5dpo- ALL OF THE ABOVE
6dpo- ALL OF THE ABOVE and pinching cramps down below, also some in left side.
7dpo-No discharge, no cramps just tired, dreams, headaches, tired, and grouchy!

Can I join? I am currently 7dpo.
1dpo-nothing
2dpo-increased discharge (gunky white discharge)
3dpo-still lots of discharge, headaches, fatique
4dpo-"" and vivid dreams
5dpo- ALL OF THE ABOVE
6dpo- ALL OF THE ABOVE and pinching cramps down below, also some in left side.
7dpo-No discharge, no cramps just tired, dreams, headaches, tired, and grouchy!

FX for you!

Hi ladies,
I swear I feel pregnant. I have a 9 month old son and my cycles have been off ever since so I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. We weren't exactly trying to get pregnant but weren't not trying either. I will be very excited if I am. I believe I am anywhere from 5-7 dpo. The first couple days I felt a heaviness/bloating in my uterus. Then I was feeling a sensation on my left ovary which I had last time I was pregnant which turned out to be a corpus luteum cyst. Yesterday I has having some food aversions. I know it's super early but I don't know how else to explain all of these feelings I've been having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->