Symptom Spotters Unite!

Hi ladies may I join? 9dpo. Testing on 8/12. Short cycles 23-26 days. Not too many symptons now. But had weird cramps that stopped, weird sharp pain in the vagina on 5dpo. Does anyone know how our cervix should be for early pregnancy? Hopethis is our month :)

Hi ladies may I join? 9dpo. Testing on 8/12. Short cycles 23-26 days. Not too many symptons now. But had weird cramps that stopped, weird sharp pain in the vagina on 5dpo. Does anyone know how our cervix should be for early pregnancy? Hopethis is our month :)

Unfortunately every woman is different with timing of when your cervix will show if you are pregnant. I believe it is supposed to get soft and high but closed. Not positive about that. But I know I've read for some women it happens right after implantation and for some it won't happen until as late as like 6 weeks.

Well ladies I have had some interesting occurrences today! First off, as stated earlier, this is my 3rd day to have cold symptoms. As the day has progressed, my boobs have gotten more tender than yesterday and also I started feeling extremely unwell after eating lunch. I don't want to say I felt "bad" because it wasn't that but I just didn't feel "right". Hard to explain- but VERY full and a little shaky/nauseous. I didn't eat a large amount and definitely no more than the usual. On top of that, I am SO exhausted this afternoon. I can barely hold my eyes open as I type this. Not sure what's going on but it feels as though this is really piling on today. I am 10DPO today and am not scheduled to have AF until Friday. Now I'm just left to wonder if this could be beginning of pregnancy or an early onset of AF? Although I don't usually have some of these symptoms with AF. We'll see I suppose!

Sounds like pregnancy to me! FX for you!!

Hi, ladies. May I join? 10dpo. Had odd cramping and brown spotting several days after ovulation that lasted about four days (so bizarre! implantation??). I have had pulling pains in my side and a full and tender feeling down low in my uterus area. Thought I had a cold. Tender boobs and moody. Period due the 15th. Keep testing and thinking I see something but my husband doesn't. I feel like I am going insane. Argh!! I just want to know!!

Hello ladies, I feel absolutely abysmal today! But it's only since I've gotten home from work (about three hours or so ago) I am extremely tired, I am sneezing like none other (and I've recently started to burp, a lot, is that a pregnancy symptom?). But I got another BFN today, I seriously think I should have something to show for feeling this awful. But what if it is all in my head? I think that's making me feel worse...

Hello ladies, I feel absolutely abysmal today! But it's only since I've gotten home from work (about three hours or so ago) I am extremely tired, I am sneezing like none other (and I've recently started to burp, a lot, is that a pregnancy symptom?). But I got another BFN today, I seriously think I should have something to show for feeling this awful. But what if it is all in my head? I think that's making me feel worse...

Sounds really promising to me! But I completely know what you mean about feeling like it could all be in your head. I feel the same way. How many DPO are you now??? I haven't taken a test yet, 11DPO tomorrow. I'm usually an early tester but I've seen so many stark white BFN's that I just dread seeing that again if it's not necessary :(

I'm 6dpo today and have a few symptoms that may or may not be related. It's probably all in my head. I have felt the tugging or heavy feeling you ladies are talking about at 3-4 dpo. Lots of cramping 1-4dpo. Today I've had some breast soreness but on the sides, more under my armpit. Headaches on and off and mild cramping. That's it. I hope it's a good sign but I have a feeling this isn't my month.

Hello! I have been having the same feeling as you as far as feeling like this isn't my month. This is only the 3rd month off the pill for me, but the past two months I felt so sure that I was pregnant. But I wasnt. This month it feels just the opposite. However, the fact that three of us have this strange sensation makes me feel hopeful! Maybe it means something after all?!

I hope it means something! If not DH and I are waiting until October to start Ttc again to get out of May and early June due dates. Next cycles due date would be 6 days after DDs and 7 days before DSs. We're apparently August is our fertile month lol. The following due date would be 9 days after DSs. o really don't want to wait that long so I'm hopeful but I just don't feel like it's going to happen.

How many dpo are you and when do you test?

I've had a sharp pain twice in the past couple of days. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Well ladies I have had some interesting occurrences today! First off, as stated earlier, this is my 3rd day to have cold symptoms. As the day has progressed, my boobs have gotten more tender than yesterday and also I started feeling extremely unwell after eating lunch. I don't want to say I felt "bad" because it wasn't that but I just didn't feel "right". Hard to explain- but VERY full and a little shaky/nauseous. I didn't eat a large amount and definitely no more than the usual. On top of that, I am SO exhausted this afternoon. I can barely hold my eyes open as I type this. Not sure what's going on but it feels as though this is really piling on today. I am 10DPO today and am not scheduled to have AF until Friday. Now I'm just left to wonder if this could be beginning of pregnancy or an early onset of AF? Although I don't usually have some of these symptoms with AF. We'll see I suppose!

FX it's pregnancy!

This isn't really a symptom but last night I had this overwhelming feeling of love towards this baby that I don't even know if exists. Most of my symptoms have stopped other than being exhausted but that isn't unusual for me. But I just have this feeling there is something in there. Should be implanting soon and I am hoping with everything I have that it sticks!

Sounds really promising to me! But I completely know what you mean about feeling like it could all be in your head. I feel the same way. How many DPO are you now??? I haven't taken a test yet, 11DPO tomorrow. I'm usually an early tester but I've seen so many stark white BFN's that I just dread seeing that again if it's not necessary :(

I have no idea how many dpo I am, I could be anywhere from 20 to 8 dpo but I have a feeling it's closer to the 20 dpo. I don't have a normal cycle, when can you get a positive reading by?

I have no idea how many dpo I am, I could be anywhere from 20 to 8 dpo but I have a feeling it's closer to the 20 dpo. I don't have a normal cycle, when can you get a positive reading by?

I've seen women getting positive tests by 10dpo. 20 is a really long LP. Most are 12-16. So if you think your at 20 dpo I would say try testing. They say even with irregular cycles the LP doesn't change, all that changes is when you O.

Sorry for the double post I moved from my laptop to my cell and everything went weird....

hey guys, mind if i join?

sounds like everyone has some promising signs!! good luck to all :)

last sunday was the first time my honey, ahem, finished in me in a few years. ovulated tuesday or wednesday, not sure which, as i don't do anything but mark my period start date on a calendar. (also, i haven't visited this site in a few years, so i'm not up on the lingo yet. please forgive my longhand)

friday, i started feeling a tight feeling in my uterus and started peeing a bit more while i was at work. also, the biggest thing that tipped me off is a taste in my mouth like i've been chewing tin foil or sucking on pennies, which was the first sign with my son. vivid dreams. feeling like i'm gonna barf when i get hungry.

saturday, tightness in uterus, feeling bloated, constipated, in an unusually good mood for me, as i'm normally a bitch lol. vivid dreams.

sunday, headache, tired, tightness in uterus continues. vivid dreams again.

monday, nauseated, twinges, bloated, constipated, light cramping, milky white discharge

today, very nauseated, metallic taste in mouth continues, vivid dreams every night, peed like 4 times already and its 10:30

might just be crazy, but i'm like 90% sure i'm preggers. ok, gotta pee again.

hey guys, mind if i join?

sounds like everyone has some promising signs!! good luck to all :)

last sunday was the first time my honey, ahem, finished in me in a few years. ovulated tuesday or wednesday, not sure which, as i don't do anything but mark my period start date on a calendar. (also, i haven't visited this site in a few years, so i'm not up on the lingo yet. please forgive my longhand)

friday, i started feeling a tight feeling in my uterus and started peeing a bit more while i was at work. also, the biggest thing that tipped me off is a taste in my mouth like i've been chewing tin foil or sucking on pennies, which was the first sign with my son. vivid dreams. feeling like i'm gonna barf when i get hungry.

saturday, tightness in uterus, feeling bloated, constipated, in an unusually good mood for me, as i'm normally a bitch lol. vivid dreams.

sunday, headache, tired, tightness in uterus continues. vivid dreams again.

monday, nauseated, twinges, bloated, constipated, light cramping, milky white discharge

today, very nauseated, metallic taste in mouth continues, vivid dreams every night, peed like 4 times already and its 10:30

might just be crazy, but i'm like 90% sure i'm preggers. ok, gotta pee again.

Definitely sounds like pregnancy to me!! Some really convincing symptoms there. :) And fyi we are in the same time zone! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->