Symptom spotting and testing from 8dpo

soloso

Reaction score
I promised myself i wouldnt do this but here i am again after testing at 8dpo (i think!!!) today.

Got some strange pains (not painful but achey type) in my right pelvic area and top of my leg, also keeps randomly hurting under my right breast too. The little pimples on my nipples are also very prominent, this happened last time before i got a bfp. But im not feeling very positive this month but we will see Today i also have a headache, and the last few days i have been very grumpy/angry/sensitive haha.

Pics of test at possible 8dpo, i think there may be an indent line but certainly doesnt look bfp.

thumbnail_IMG_4182.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4183.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4184.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like its the start of a bfp to me, i can see colour , good luck x

Starting to feel a little nauseous now!!! Hate this wait, and i only have one test left and no money for a few days for more :O

I think and Hope it is the start of something! Woo hoo good luck!

I think I see a line to. Good luck hon

Test looks the same this morning nothing definite. Got a bit of lower back ache though and have been having a few niggly pains and slight pains in my legs again, the lower backache I think means AF is prob on its way :(
I can’t say I’m surprised though. Should be able to pick up some more tests later and will continue to update

I managed to get 4 more frers!!! I really should wait till the morning, but i dont think i can. i am trying to do a really good hold and not really drink anything before i test though.

Update on symptoms - niggly pains still in all random places, in my sides, lower back, thighs, lower abdomen and now in the last hour i am getting shooting pains in my breasts. they are really hurting!! Mainly my right one. Also noticed i am burping quite a lot, then remembered i had this last time i got a bfp, and eating loads, and felt a little nauseas at time today.

Cannot decide if this is all AF signs or not, i normally get cramps before AF but not these random pains or painful breasts. Time will tell...

Omg hun only just seen this thread! Really hope this month is your month!! I can definitely see those lines, really hoping it’s not the indent! Can’t wait for the next one xx

I can see the second lines on them! Fingers crossed for you!!

Omg hun only just seen this thread! Really hope this month is your month!! I can definitely see those lines, really hoping it’s not the indent! Can’t wait for the next one xx

Thankyou! I keep stalking you to check everything is going well hope your doing ok :D

I shouldn’t be testing this early and won’t hold out any hope until I get strong lines cos I had a definite chemical on December and either a chemical or a bad indent last month so don’t trust tests too early on, but will keep trying :)

Thankyou everyone, will update v soon!!

Good luck in stalking to and I have everything crossed for you.

Well it’s bfn! Just had loads of white discharge too so with the achey sides and back iv got right now I think it’s a no go this month. Will see when AF arrives!

0705C7BC-8463-4C6D-8B6D-89DC73E15AED.jpeg

Still no clear line this morning. Cant even be sure what dpo i am, i think im actually only 9dpo today though.

Got a bit of a headache again this morning (unusual for me) and still a little nauseas/hungry. Had a bit of a sick burp too. No crampy type pains today as of yet.

26.jpg

Last edited:
i already want to test again!!!! someone tell me its not going to of changed in just a few hours ](*,):-k:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->