Symptom spotting and testing from 8dpo

No update really, very sure it’s not my month!! Still not getting any obvious lines, just the odd shadow when I want to see one...

Did this test this morning and no progress, so these are deffo just that stupid frer shadow. Not going to test again today, but will test in the morning JUST incase.

I have been having backache, loads of white cm, headaches, increased saliva, and random aches in my legs. Also a bit of cramping here and there and the odd shooting pain in my breasts. In my head I’m thinking AF, BUT these symptoms have been going on for days, normally with AF I just get cramps and then it shows quite soon after, so if it was af symptoms I’d of expected her by now really, so it’s all a bit strange. I guess we do notice things much more when we obsess though.

Anyway here’s the pointless pic of this mornings test haha..9A63499A-AD35-4E61-9CE5-6086BF5C3A5E.jpeg

No update really, very sure it’s not my month!! Still not getting any obvious lines, just the odd shadow when I want to see one...

Did this test this morning and no progress, so these are deffo just that stupid frer shadow. Not going to test again today, but will test in the morning JUST incase.

I have been having backache, loads of white cm, headaches, increased saliva, and random aches in my legs. Also a bit of cramping here and there and the odd shooting pain in my breasts. In my head I’m thinking AF, BUT these symptoms have been going on for days, normally with AF I just get cramps and then it shows quite soon after, so if it was af symptoms I’d of expected her by now really, so it’s all a bit strange. I guess we do notice things much more when we obsess though.

Anyway here’s the pointless pic of this mornings test haha..View attachment 1056333

There’s never a pointless picture of a test! Still got everything crossed for you xx

Hi sweety I can see faint lines on all ure tests. Something is definitely catching my eye. Also ure symptoms sound very very promising.
I really hope you get a stronger line soon. Maybe still to early.
Good luck. I've got a feeling ure be posting a very positive BFP in the next few days.
Fixed for you

Thankyou all! My symptoms are crazy, so many random aches n pinches etc and loads of lotion cm, headaches, all sorts. I know these can indicate AF but they have been going on for 3 or 4 days now, normally if it was AF i would have cramps and she would come very soon after, i havent had the usual AF cramps, they are different, but who knows, i could definitely be reading into it too much and maybe its just an odd month...

Its my sons birthday in the morning, a BFP would just be amazing! But this was tonights test and theres not much to show so i doubt there will be much change by the morning... I can live in hope though for now haha!

28pmm.jpg

Last edited:
Waiting for an update hope you get your bfp :)

SO, this morning i see something VERY faint. Its not majorly clear, so deinitely nothing yet that convinces me. But no AF or signs of it yet.

This picture shows it well, but its still quite hard to see in person, its not that obvious at all in real life, but i can see something JUST. It could just be the shadow again but.... we will see!!! Its not over till its over i guess, i just want a clear line or AF to arrive, either will do at this point cos im getting far too obsessed.

Its probably more obvious in the pic than it is in real life which is crappy, so still no answers.. haha

1st.jpg

I see a line too! Good luck Soloso

I'm 9/10 dpo and having really bad shooting pains in my left breast, could barely keep my eyes open yesterday evening and urinating a lot more with more urgency! I usually get sore nipples when AF is on her way but this pain is completely different. Fingers crossed for BFP this month I dont want to test until I'm late because I can't take another single line

I think I see something v v v faint. Good luck and hoping u get a nice solid line soon.

Still no clear line and still no AF :( totally confused and need it over with now one way or the other!! I looked back at my app and my opks, looks like my darkest opk was sunday 17th, and i documented left pain and ewcm on wed 20th. Is it possible i could of ovulated that long after the positive opk?

If so i am 12dpo only today. I did a first response but not an early one this morning and there might be the slightest shadow but might also be imagining it. its not as sensitive as frer tho so dont know if it would show anyway. bfn on an early frer yest. so i am very very sure im out. If i ovulated when i thought i did then i would be like 15dpo now, but AF isnt here yet.

So just in total limbo but very very unlikely for a bfp this month. if i ovulated any later we wouldnt of caught it anyway.... sigh

So... following on from this thread, I still have no AF and still BFN on a frer today. I noticed I have been getting spots on my left jawline and this morning some spots one side of my chin which I alwys get at ovulation! So did an opk just to see what it was, and it’s positive!!!!!

Earlier in my cycle it seemed very early for me to ovulate, but the test lines were equal to the control line. This morning it’s the same very dark and equal to the line. The month before it was much darker than the control line which made me wonder if it was even a positive for me. Now I’m wondering if I’m about to actually ovulate?! I’ll do another tonight and tomorrow and see if the line gets darker than the control and update!

37D3B6E9-3D3C-46E8-A41F-E79A079AC055.jpeg

I hope I am about to ovulate and don’t have to wait ages to try again!!!

I also have some ewcm!! Hopefully this is infact ovulation and just a very long cycle. I have very irregular cycles anyway so it’s not too unusual.

I guess it’s better than waiting a whole new cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->