Symptom spotting and testing from 8dpo

I would be testing every time I peed lol! Easily see that line x

Yep I easily see them too hun! When I was testing for this pregnancy I basically took a test every time I needed a wee lol xx

Yeah I see that line too.... and I’d be the same and test a few times in the day!!!! It’s hard not too x

I feel like I see something on that last one!

I'm 12dpo and yesterday I checked NY cervix (first time ever) didn't know exactly what I was feeling for but had brown cm on my finger tmi sorry! Had no bleeding last night but this morning I had brown on tp but nowhere else. It isn't there all the time when I wipe but got really dull ache in stomach. Can any body give me their opinions please? X

I see it!! I would test again if I’d have some cheapies but I’m too cheap to waste a frer! Haha

Iv done another and no difference! I can SOMETIMES see a tinyyy line but doesn’t look to have colour so think these are all just that typical frer line. Also now got very dull aches that feel just like AF, so I think it’s coming. Will update when it does and when I can get more tests..

6FFDA9FE-DFAD-4810-A874-35EB623B70BD.jpeg FD49FD2E-FD65-4B48-B1C8-D12316AAC0C0.jpeg 18164B42-0719-45C1-8AE9-0674E0D307AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I kept looking at it, at times something caught my eye but it’s nothing that majorly stands out. I took loads of pics too, could see it on some and not others so I’m just wondering if it’s that typical frer line. I won’t belive it till I see a decent line due to chemicals and indents in the past... but will see if it develops!!! X

Yep I see it too! Fx it darkens :) xx

Really annoyed!! Went to buy more tests this morning but ended up with First Response Rapid Results instead of First Response Early Response as that is the only test there was in the shop. Looked online before doing it and apparently they arent sensitive at all.

Did it anyway, and its just the same thing, sometimes something is catching my eye, some pics i see it some i dont! But if its not as sensitive as the ones i have been taking i wouldnt really expect to see anything right???

I have been having some AF type pains but she isnt here... and if all these pains were AF they wouldnt normally go on all this time so im just in total limbo.

I might nip out today and try get frer from somewhere but its gona be difficult with work :(

27.jpg

In this pic something catches my eye, but just looked at the test again in real life and theres really nothing there i dont think grrr

Fingers crossed for you!! I hate the limbo too.

I see the something too though xx

Really not getting very far with these tests... sorry to bore you all with yet more tests that look the same haha!

AGAIN, i see a line sometimes, then it goes, then i see it, then it goes.... really if its a bfp it should get darker and obvious in the next day or two though, so i will see what tomorrow brings (or tonight...lol)

Symptoms - lower back ache, on and off headaches, quite a lot of cm, last night i had shooting pains in my pelvic area and some cramping

271.jpg

No I for sure see something! I saw it straight away

I had this a few weeks ago, I wasn't pregnant I'm afraid, just frers giving convincing lines! Just never got any darker

I had this a few weeks ago, I wasn't pregnant I'm afraid, just frers giving convincing lines! Just never got any darker

That is what i think it is! Frers do seem to give SOME sort of line even when not pregnant. I have had a chemical in Dec and a bad indent in jan/another chemical (unsure which) so unless i had a very strong line i wouldnt think its bfp.

Of course there is a chance it could turn into one yet as its still very early so i will see if it does get darker or not over the next couple of days or if AF arrives, i dont have my hopes up tho x

This was mine! Honestly had me and my husband convinced!
I hope it turns into a bfp for you! Screenshot_20190227-130319_WhatsApp.jpg

I see something on your last test without even trying! I hope it gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->