Symptoms before BFP???

Deamer0311

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the thread. I was wondering what everyone's symptoms were before there BFP or AF?? I have PCOS so my cycles are a little screwy. But I still track symptoms because hubby and I have been trying for at least 8 months. Yesterday was cd 28 and af never showed. I tested cd 27 and it was neg. Today is cd 29 and still no sign of af coming...I went from being almost completely dry down there, to the last 2 days of very watery CM. Little white to it. Kinda like very watered down milk. Lol (sorry TMI) cervix is still very high and I'm extremely nauseous. Has anyone else had this before there BFP?? Or is it just a sign AF is coming?? Thanks in advance
*Just wanted to add, on cd 26 I had a little blob of pinkish cm. Told DH I think af might be coming but haven't had anything since.

I was actually experiencing something similar this cycle. On CD 30 (Day AF was due) I had pink spotting once. Then on CD 31 all negative HPT. Same for CD 32 & today is CD 33, still negative. I am feeling AF coming, really crampy like she can show any second & some brown CM.

What I've learned is that no matter how much I want a positive result, chances are if it's not positive the day of missed AF then AF is probably just a little late.

As for early pregnancy symptoms, most of mine were the same as if I was getting AF. The only thing for me that really stuck out 2/3 of my pregnancies was RLS (Restless leg syndrome). With my 1st, the area around my nipples (areola) turned brown.

Last edited:
I was actually experiencing something similar this cycle. On CD 30 (Day AF was due) I had pink spotting once. Then on CD 31 all negative HPT. Same for CD 32 & today is CD 33, still negative. I am feeling AF coming, really crampy like she can show any second & some brown CM.

What I've learned is that no matter how much I want a positive result, chances are if it's not positive the day of missed AF then AF is probably just a little late.

As for early pregnancy symptoms, most of mine were the same as if I was getting AF. The only thing for me that really stuck out 2/3 of my pregnancies was RLS (Restless leg syndrome). With my 1st, the area around my nipples (areola) turned brown.

Thanks! I can't remember what all I had before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I got a positive the day my period was due. I might test tomorrow and if it's still negative I'll just give up lol.

Thanks! I can't remember what all I had before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I got a positive the day my period was due. I might test tomorrow and if it's still negative I'll just give up lol.

You said you're not sure when you're supposed to start AF right? Maybe you can buy some cheapie like Wondfo (or similar brand) from Amazon & take one every morning with FMU. Do you track AF? I know you have PCOS, but it still might give an idea of where you'll be in your cycles.

You said you're not sure when you're supposed to start AF right? Maybe you can buy some cheapie like Wondfo (or similar brand) from Amazon & take one every morning with FMU. Do you track AF? I know you have PCOS, but it still might give an idea of where you'll be in your cycles.

Yeah I use a period tracker app. I probably will use cheapies like every other day until AF shows(if it shows). If Im not pregnant this cycle, next cycle I want to start using ovulation tests so I can time it a little better and see if I'm ovulating for sure or not.

Hi lovely ! I am back on after a while off and experiencing the same are you getting nausea in the morning last two days been sick once and just so sicklymainly first thing yuk! I am cramping today though due to test on Wednesday! when will you be testing ? x

My period was due on Saturday. Never came. Sunday night I went to the bathroom after work and there was some red blood. So I thought I was out. Next morning just light brown. Put a tampon in and took it out, again only light brown blood. It was gone that night..and I still have no spotting at all. I got a line on a blue test but negative on the pink one :( I got bloodwork today tho...fingers crossed

Hello we've been trying for a few months now.
With my son I had alot of symptoms b4 my BFP.
All started around 7dpo
Sore boobs
Heightened sence of smell
Mild waves of neasea
Niggly headaches.
Pulling sensations in ovaries
Mild AF cramps
Stuffy nose.

But since we been ttc again I've noticed I've had symptoms even when I'm not pregnant.
We had a chemical pregnancy (very early Misscarige) in April and with that I had heightened sence of smell again
Sharp stabbing pains at 8dpo
Sore boobs
And bad neasea
Got a faint line at 11dpo and at 13dpo all my symptoms disappeared and I started bleeding a few days later.

The cycle strait after that I had sharp stabbing pains in ovaries at 6dpo and again at 10 and 13dpo but I came on my period

This cycle I had cramps and backache at 3dpo
Then noticed my nipples were darker.
At 8dpo felt weird sharp stabby stitch like dragging pains in my left and right overy area.
Then I had tender boobs.
Sore nipples like someone has put a cheese grater to them .
Itchy boobs and nipples.
Loads of thick white CM.

Just tested at 14dpo AF due tommorow and BFN.
So frustrating. Now really worrying I've had another chemical pregnancy.
I really hope not because my chemical in April messed my next cycle up. Thankfully this cycle was back to normol again but if I've had a another chemical it means my next cycle will be messed up so wont stand a chance to concieve.
Ttc is so hard.
How long have you all been trying for?
I came of the mini pill in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"