symptoms by dpo, come join me!!!

My spotting is sporadic today... Earlier in the day it was bright red and only there when I wiped now there's nothing... Cervix is super soft and high. It feels like my lips, hoping that's a good sign, but I know is unreliable. Wishful thinking maybe. :)

I've still got my fingers crossed for you!! Looking forward to hearing about your BFP really soon!!

:bfn: for me. I'm spotting when I wipe but nothing on a pad... I've never had anything like this so I'm totally confused. I don't know if I should count this spotting as a period or what...

So sorry for the bfn.

But. Until you are in a full flow there is always hope!
Wait a few days, and test again!

I tested this am and it was :bfn: spotting still but still only when I wipe. Af due Thursday Jan. 8th. Fx for you.

Well, until AF arrives in a full flow - I refuse to give up :muaha:

Had a BFN today too. No spotting. Just cramping comes and goes since yesterday. Af due either on the 8th or 12th :D

Baby dust to us!

Let me know if she shows. My fingers are crossed for you. Spotting has totally stopped now. I guess we'll see if the :witch: shows tomorrow, if not I'll test Friday.

Hi girls! Just checking in to see how everyone is!!! Hope all is well!!!

I'm still holding out for af... She's still a no show... :shrug: I'm three days late today. I tested Thursday night when af was due and got a bfn. Trying to wait till I'm a week late before I test again.

I'm 15 days late for af but had a bfn yesterday. I'm trying to hold out until Feb. 4th to see if af shows then and if she doesn't I plan on going to the Dr. 12 more days... This is the most frustrating thing ever. The only time I've ever dealt with being this late and getting negatives is when I was pregnant with my first dd. I didn't get a positive until 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->