symptoms by dpo, come join me!!!

Pretty sure af will be here soon... I have pain in the middle of my lower back, and pain on both sides of my lower abdomen and my legs feel heavy and a little achey like they do before I get af. :(

Thanks girls--- I'm still not totally convinced until I see it on a digital! Maybe tomorrow if stores are open! Or Friday when my HCG is higher!

Hoping this is IB! But feeling a little discouraged today. Bbs are really sore, I'm experiencing some cramping. I'm either 12-13dpo today, af is due in 3 days. What do you guys think? Could this be IB? https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150101_103447.jpg

Hoping this is IB! But feeling a little discouraged today. Bbs are really sore, I'm experiencing some cramping. I'm either 12-13dpo today, af is due in 3 days. What do you guys think? Could this be IB? https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150101_103447.jpg

Never had it before. If the period doesn't start, might have been..
Good luck!

1-2 dpo - just cramping in the lower tummy, not concentrated
3-4 dpo - same, plus wake up both nights at 4 am with no reason. Very horny.
5 dpo - during the day-nothing, about 6pm a pain, concentrated in one spot in the lower tummy. Boobs got fuller. Can't sleep till 3am. Till that time can feel the tummy, plus can't stop thinking if I'm pregnant.
6 dpo - morning. Wake up, a pulling sensation in my lower back. Boobs still full. Pain in the lower tummy is gone. During the day - super irritable.
I'm a chef, so am used to standing all day, but, today in the evening - swollen ankles big time.
Weird dreams.
7 dpo - woke up with a gentle pulling sensation in my lower tummy. Not pain, but just as if someone is pressing on it.
Boobs feel huge, but it's every month before af like this.
Feeling really tired. And slightly nauseous. Very thirsty too. Low appetite.
Did a test, and, obviously, BFN.
8 dpo - I feel bloated!!! Hugely! Nothing else, really
9 dpo - couldn't flex my lower abs and do kegels properly.
Bloating continues (more than usually)

10 dpo - still can't flex my lower abs properly.
Mildly bloated
Pee a lot

11 dpo - morning: all symptoms are gone. Am just more thirsty then usual :(
Evening: again bloated, more than usually:( Boobs feel heavy.

Official BFP! FRER and digi!

Spotting for 4.5 days in all kinds of colors from brown to red to pink! It's slowed down and almost gone now, I guess I'm one of those women who get a more serious IB?

Goodluck girls!!!!

LAURA: it could very well be!!!!

That's so exciting 1moreforme!!! So happy for you!

As for me, just more creamy CM. Nose still stuffy, boobs feeling full, and nipples sensitive, but that could just be AF related. It's hard for me to tell what's normal for me naturally since this is my second month off BC pills. Wish this TWW was over already! I have a one track mind lately :baby:.

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150101_144241_1.jpg

This is what I had a few hours ago and now nothing... Just lots of ewcm and creamy cm.

Spotting for 4.5 days in all kinds of colors from brown to red to pink! It's slowed down and almost gone now, I guess I'm one of those women who get a more serious IB?

Goodluck girls!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Goodluck girls!!!!

Yay congrats lovely! i'll start a :bfp: list! X

This is what I had a few hours ago and now nothing... Just lots of ewcm and creamy cm.

If it was me, that would be how my :af: would start, BUT you've said it's stopped so maybe it is IB, good luck

If it was me, that would be how my :af: would start, BUT you've said it's stopped so maybe it is IB, good luck

My af always starts out brown, never pink or red and I never get spotting three days before af is due. I always get brown spotting the day before then full on blood. This was light pink with creamy cm. And this was only on the toilet paper because I checked my cervix and wiped it on the tp otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it. Trying to stay positive but feel crampy in center of lower abdomen. :( Af is due in two days.

Laura, if you know your body well and it never happened before - it may well be.

Good luck and baby dust!

I think I'm going crazy! I'm 11 dpo. This morning there was nothing. Now, in the evening I'm back to being hugely bloated!!! So bloated my belly button almost pops!
Feel boobs big time and have a slight heartburn.

Agrrrr!!!

Want to test...

My ovulation chart shows I have to be 7 days dpo, but I know I have ovulated early...

Going crazy here!

Also... It's our 10th TTC cycle... My DH has a low sperm count, so we decided if it's not happening now, we stop. Concentrate on our business and go for ivf in a year or so.
I have fallen pregnant with my ex twice on my first cycle. So this is very frustrating for me.
Every month I want bfp and nothing happens.
And my pms symptoms are very much similar to pregnancy symptoms.
So this all is hugely frustrating and I can't take it anymore...
Hence this would be our last try to get the baby naturally.
It took my DH 13 years to get pregnant with his ex to get a living baby (after numerous failed ivf's and several tragic loses...). So I don't get my hopes up too much, yet I can't help it and am wishing for a baby so bad:(

Hope I can join in! 11 dpo and zip for symptoms, but I had no symptoms with my son (now 5yo). Positive OPK on December 21, IUI (second try) on December 22. Waiting to test until Sunday (that'll be 13 dpo).

I think I'm going crazy! I'm 11 dpo. This morning there was nothing. Now, in the evening I'm back to being hugely bloated!!! So bloated my belly button almost pops!
Feel boobs big time and have a slight heartburn.

Agrrrr!!!

Want to test...

My ovulation chart shows I have to be 7 days dpo, but I know I have ovulated early...

Going crazy here!

Also... It's our 10th TTC cycle... My DH has a low sperm count, so we decided if it's not happening now, we stop. Concentrate on our business and go for ivf in a year or so.
I have fallen pregnant with my ex twice on my first cycle. So this is very frustrating for me.
Every month I want bfp and nothing happens.
And my pms symptoms are very much similar to pregnancy symptoms.
So this all is hugely frustrating and I can't take it anymore...
Hence this would be our last try to get the baby naturally.
It took my DH 13 years to get pregnant with his ex to get a living baby (after numerous failed ivf's and several tragic loses...). So I don't get my hopes up too much, yet I can't help it and am wishing for a baby so bad:(

Sorry you feel like that hun :hugs: it must be so hard, I no i'm out this month just waiting on the :witch: to rear her ugly head, ttc is so hard and atm I really feel like throwing the towel in, but then on the other hand I find it hard to give up, because it's everything I want, I really do hope you get your :bfp:, I have my fingers tightly crossed for you! :dust:

Hope I can join in! 11 dpo and zip for symptoms, but I had no symptoms with my son (now 5yo). Positive OPK on December 21, IUI (second try) on December 22. Waiting to test until Sunday (that'll be 13 dpo).

Of course you can join us!

Hope you get that :bfp: , keep us updated! .... good luck :)

I totally didn't make it till Sunday to test. Tested this morning, 12 dpo, annnnnnnd there is DEFINITELY a (very light) line!! (don't know how to post pics on here...!!)

Pretty sure I just got my BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->