Symptoms pre BFP, love & dust to all! (Bf quit smoking weed = BFP)

AmySan

Reaction score
Hi my loves,

Got BFP on CD 26, CD 31 now, LMP was 1/10, however possibly 1/8 or 1/9, we weren’t officially trying, but had sex every day - He was smoking weed up until just under a month ago, we were really starting to think he had fertility issues, given he’d never used protection in long term relationships and none of them got pregnant with HIS children, so I was starting to feel like I needed to accept it, that my age didn’t help either, after all these years I was getting used to the idea, crazily, so no joke right after he quits smoking weed, I’m pregnant.

Cramps after sex - used to think this meant I was out, but having horrible cramping almost immediately after having an orgasm, agh, this started right away this time, and is still going -

Crazy hot flashes - shortly after what I now have determined was conception, I started needing a fan on to sleep - and like have literally pulled clothes off while driving due to being suddenly overheated

Intense need to eat - not cravings really, but I couldn’t control my eating and started waking up to eat - took Donnie to Applebee’s where I had my first job as a teenager, I was overcome with craving every favorite food there

Sore, full boobs (thought it was just weight gain)

Very itchy everywhere

Vivid dreams - one of getting my period which made me really think it was probable

Irritable - I am typically very easy going, I kicked my boyfriend out of bed one night for touching me because I was so hot (we usually cuddle, I made new ‘sleepwear’ rules even that he had to wear boxers if his legs touched me - and I’m not sure when this started last month but he still pets my hair every night to help my anxiety)
He also isn’t allowed to lick his fingers anymore after he eats (I’m not a confrontation type person, and I snapped BAD at him over such bs things ‍♀️ Poor guy )

Emotional - 2 times now I threw temper tantrums..Commercials move me to tears

MEMORY/Airhead feeling - I’m just dingy, in general, intelligent but ‘blonde’ - however this has felt like I’m truly dumb - We stood outside of respective doors to my car in my driveway for like, 45 seconds, before I realized I A. Needed keys, B. needed to hit unlock.. then proceeded to stomp around and got upset that my boyfriend didn’t open it ‍♀️ This is NOT ME..I feel like an asshole child -Completely forgetting things as they are happening..ADD is wayyy worse

Oddly this pregnancy I’ve had what almost feels like hormonal Xanax..I’m typically incredibly anxious, stressed, physically feel it in my stomach under my ribs - but there is like something making me feel ‘better’ like I took something for it, very interesting and honestly relieving, hate that feeling lol

No implantation bleeding, but now that I think about it, I vaguely recall mentioning feeling twinges

Good luck all my loves!!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"