Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms!

toonlass

TTC #1!
Reaction score
Okay, so im pretty sure ive crossed the line into manic now :wacko:
but, i seem to have had some sort of rush of symptoms today and yesterday.
I'm 7DPO (possibly 8...) AF isnt due until the 3rd and i've been having noticable cramps in my lower abdomen. Different to AF, but the same kind of dull ache..
yesterday i had sharp shooting pains on my left side and a bit of backache.
And lots of dizziness the past few days tooo, and headaches, and nausea and my bb's are so sore, something i never get...ever.

Wow..yeah i sound like a crazy person!
But for some reason im feeling really, really good about this month...i'm struggling to stop myself from testing, even though i know it is way, way, waaay too early.

Rant over, i swear :)
Just needed to write it down because if i say anything else to the OH he'll probably throw a rather girlish hissy fit :haha:

hey hun im 9 DPO and have had some of the same symptoms i too just have this gut feeling about this month cant explain it!! AF is due the 4th for me

hey hun im 9 DPO and have had some of the same symptoms i too just have this gut feeling about this month cant explain it!! AF is due the 4th for me

i was trying to explain this to my mum earlier, about how i just feel so good about this month..and she just said i had gone crazy :blush:
i'm glad someone else knows what i mean :)
lets hope the :witch: stays far, far away!

The cycle I got pregnant, I had no symptoms whatsoever and I was sure I wasn't pregnant. I later went on to miscarry, however.

The cycle I had a chemical pregnancy, I had weird abdominal twinges like you described.

One cycle had all of the classic pregnancy symptoms, right on schedule, including what I thought could have been implantation bleeding at 12DPO. I had sore and heavy breasts, a roadmap of blue veins, abdominal cramping, twinges, pulling sensations, bloating, nausea like I'd never experienced, the works. You name it, I had it. I wasn't pregnant. Not even a chemical.

It's frustrating, I know. I've learned to not pay any attention whatsoever to symptoms because I literally have a different possible pregnancy symptom every month. I try to not get carried away with "ooo, I've never had this symptom before, I must be pregnant!"

There's a running joke that you can google any symptom followed by "am I pregnant" and find a TTC post about it.

The cycle I got pregnant, I had no symptoms whatsoever and I was sure I wasn't pregnant. I later went on to miscarry, however.

The cycle I had a chemical pregnancy, I had weird abdominal twinges like you described.

One cycle had all of the classic pregnancy symptoms, right on schedule, including what I thought could have been implantation bleeding at 12DPO. I had sore and heavy breasts, a roadmap of blue veins, abdominal cramping, twinges, pulling sensations, bloating, nausea like I'd never experienced, the works. You name it, I had it. I wasn't pregnant. Not even a chemical.

It's frustrating, I know. I've learned to not pay any attention whatsoever to symptoms because I literally have a different possible pregnancy symptom every month. I try to not get carried away with "ooo, I've never had this symptom before, I must be pregnant!"

There's a running joke that you can google any symptom followed by "am I pregnant" and find a TTC post about it.

so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
i really do have a symptom spotting problem though...its really bad! even when im trying not to think about it, something happens and im like 'ahhh..perhaps...' and then im right back to obsessing :p.
I think it just comes with the ttc territory!

deary me, wellll, what will be will be ey :)

Oh trust me, I still have to remind myself that symptom spotting is objective and not by any means a pregnancy test. Now I'm battling being a POASaholic :blush:

Oh believe me, im subject to a severe POAS addiction :dohh:
infact the OH confiscated my stash last week because i was getting too carried away with myself :blush:

Im glad im not the only one that feels "THIS IS THE MONTH!"...i dont know what it is about this month but i really feel its the month im going to get my positive. MAN, i hope im right this time! LOL

I am spend too much time focusing on whether or not my hooters get sore during the 2ww. I squeeze my own boobs and think "now lets see...does that hurt?" And then I get sad cuz they never feel sore. I had really sore boobs as a symptom when I Got my BFP in July so it makes me think that has to happen to predict the pregnancy. (I went on to mmc in september).

ahhh what's a girl to do? haha.
i think i'll have to accept the fact im obsessed...

and another thing, IM SO DESPERATE TO TEST!
hmph..

oh im desperate to test aswell hoping my ICs arrive in the morning

oooh when are you thinking of testing?
i just wish i wasnt so impatient:dohh:

if they arrive in the morning ill test then ill be 11 DPO and prob test everyday for the next week lol

how early can we test on a stick after implantation date? I had an IUI exactly 2 weeks ago

ahhh well GL, lots of :dust:
i have one hpt left in the bathroom, and i swear i can hear it calling my name haha.
i might give it a go in the morning if i really cant wait any longer..

I'm exactly 2 weeks after IUI, and I just got a negative on my home test. I don't know what to do! Tomorrow is my blood test and I'm about to go desperate reading stuff

does anybodys food jjust taste off or different? im eating a cottage pie witch i love and it just doesnt taste right :(

I am spend too much time focusing on whether or not my hooters get sore during the 2ww. I squeeze my own boobs and think "now lets see...does that hurt?" And then I get sad cuz they never feel sore. I had really sore boobs as a symptom when I Got my BFP in July so it makes me think that has to happen to predict the pregnancy. (I went on to mmc in september).

lol, have done that before! ^_^ but then I thought, if I try seeing if they are sore too much when they finally are sore I'll just think its because I had squeezed them. LOL

AF is due today and I have REALLY sore boobs but no af. Sore boobs aren't even a real af symptom for me. Last month I had a little bit of sore boobs, but not like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->