Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms!

Oops. Forgot to mention my biggest symptom! Im curious, do any of you other ladies get it too? I have been extremely thirsty for a week and a half now! I cannot seem to quench it. I am drinking a ton of water though. Hope I am not alone, or worse yet... CRAZY! lol

ive been sooo thirsty since about 11-12dpo...i'm 18dpo now and im stilll the same. Ive drank so m,uch today its unreal, plus im peeing like a racehorse! haha.

my bump, yeah im starting to get a little better at not testing...however i did test 4 times from 9dpo til 12 dpo, all of which were bfn's, so i think they just put me off :p

plus my OH has bannned me from anymore POAS :haha:
xx

sorry for the double post, but i just have to say how much i love this thread too, its given me a chance to talk to loads of you ladies :)
but im not even sure i should be in here anymore?! im past the 2WW technically...i just havent got my answers yet!
think i'll just daunder around anyways :p

sorry for the double post, but i just have to say how much i love this thread too, its given me a chance to talk to loads of you ladies :)
but im not even sure i should be in here anymore?! im past the 2WW technically...i just havent got my answers yet!
think i'll just daunder around anyways :p

LOL! That is too funny. I'm sure no one minds! Since you havent seen the Witch you're technically still waiting. ;)

And thanks for replying about the thirsty thing.. It has been unreal and I thought I was nuts.

hello ladies...the thirsty thing...i wouldnt say i was thirsty as such, but i have had a really horrid taste in my mouth, kind of like ive been up drinking all night!! and i only seem to be able to get rid of it by drinking...ALOT!! :)

i want to test so bad! :(
there's still no sign of af and thats like 5 days now...
but im down at the OH's families house in Essex and have no idea what so ever where i could get a test! And i cant really ask his dad to get me one with the shopping :p
xx

hi ladies, af is due for me either yesteday or today and I woke up cramping again. I had lots of bfn, but haven't tested in a couple of days, just can't stand to see another. I'm driving myself crazy! Sometime I swear I am pregnant, because of the feelings, but others I just know AF is coming. . . .I'm feeling totally disscouraged right now. . . .

fx'd for you ttcEmily! I feel the same, like i'll have times when i think im definately pregnant & then others when i feel the opposite.

So far me putting off testing is going well, i'm 6 days late for af today, hoping she doesnt make an appearance at allll! i'm guna test tomorrow or saturday if she doesnt show..really nervous!
xx

I still haven't seen AF this month, but I've been cramping on and off for a week. Good luck toonlass and lots of sticky baby dust to you. I'm feeling totally discouraged and moody this morning!

Hi I’m testing tomorrow.
I’ve had the weirdest symptoms so much so I think im going crazy lol
• Very emotional
• Ear ache
• Nausea
• Shooting pains in tummy (and vagina sorry tmi)
• Tingles in breasts (but no pain at all)
• Increased cm
• Loss of appetite
• Wind (burping and the other end, tmi I know)
But I’m only 10 dpo.
Did anyone else have these symptoms and get a BFP?

Hi Ladies,

Im relatively new to ttc, only started in Dec 09. I think im either losing the plot or i have a lot of PG symptoms!!

OK im roughly 9/10dpo, for the last 4/5days I have had thee most sore (.Y.), especially when taking bra off, or hugging OH or even if just sitting watching TV - they were extremely hot last night, and very prominent veins - OH has even said he has noticed a substantial size increase in one of them, im very aware of them, like they are bruised and tingling all over - not so much today though, just mildly sore to touch at the min.

My skin on my face has broken out - not like me at all i very rarely get spots or anything, My lower abdomen feels like i have done an abs workout - definitely havent done one of those in a while lol, have been slightly emotional - crying at the drop of a hat for no reason which is also not like me in the slightest! temperature rose slightly over the last 4/5 days ranging from 36.6 - 37.2 - probably just normal. but this morning i had ALOT of stretchy cm and there was a small bit of blood in it (so sorry TMI i know)

start of very early AF? or PG symptoms???

have tested at 7 and 8dpo - stupidly and got BFNs but i know it was way too early!

Any advice? anyone with the same/similar cycle and symptoms? or anyone who got their BFP this month who had these symptoms before they got their BFP? - yes the tww has sent me into overdrive!lol

XOXO

well ladies, thanks for responding! I have been swinging back and forth with my emotions this month. No :witch: yet! Last night DH took me out dancing to keep my mind off everything (he is so sweet), I had one drink and the alcohol was not sitting well me, I got extreme nausea. So we decided to go back home, and the whole ride home, my BB had shooting pains in them near the arm pit. Thats not a symptom of AF for me, I had a breast lift and a small implant put in 6 mo ago. I noticed lots of lotiony cm and my cervix is still really high. . .. I am feeling very hopefull today! DH wants me to wait till Mon. to test, because he know :bfn: make me sad all day! I'll keep you guys posted!

Jackie and Hopefuljaners. . .you symptoms sound very promising I am hoping for a :bfp: you both of you this month! keep us posted and remember its still early to test. . .

:dust: to all in the tww

Well??? What happened??? Toon Lass??? ttcEmily???

Been reading this thread from the beginning and it just ended without any updates??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->