Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms!

yeah we will prob end up being two of the girls who dont know there pregnant until there in labour lol

k so... I have HORRIBLE heartburn... and creamy CM... and was nauseous last night... and crampy during the days... This better be good come April 10 lolol!

I'm 7dpo, high temps, funny itching, uncomfy feeling in lower abdomen, emotional and lots of creamy cm, AF due on sunday. I hope these are good things, LOL.

I'm 7dpo, high temps, funny itching, uncomfy feeling in lower abdomen, emotional and lots of creamy cm, AF due on sunday. I hope these are good things, LOL.

AF is due on Sunday aswell!! i have high temps too actually had my highest today but i have watery discharge but not alot

so i tested, and im pretty sure theyre :bfn: :(
check out my post in the gallery, see what you girls think!
xx

i take back what i said about hardly no discharge nxt bit TMI went to the bathroom and there was a big glob of white cm in my underware along with a wet patch lol

I think I'm out. temp dropped again this morning. AF will probly show her ugly face today. :cry:

OK so 8 dpo, I woke up with bad cramps, they went away, also cold sweat and had to pee 3 times last night, so I didn't get much sleep. I had been dreaming before the cramps woke me up so I took my temp then and it had dropped. This morning I feel fine, little bit of soreness on the front of my tummy. Could be implantation?? Oh I hate this, LOL.

Forgot to add - before i got up, i didn't sleep much after, i took my temp and it was back up to 37 C.

Bleh.

Okay, so... I'm currently 21DPO, 6 days late for AF.

My boobs aren't so sore anymore, but they're still full. In fact, they've jumped a full cup size as I can no longer fit into my 34D bras, but the 34DD fit just fine.

I'm super bloated, especially after I eat.

I'm definitely peeing a lot since I had to take four bathroom breaks at work as opposed to maybe one.

Now I have a new symptom. Blue veins ALL over my breasts and areolas. It's like, every vein there is now visible. Crazy.

I actually forgot to test this morning. Can you believe that?

Ok, so my body is either playing a nasty april fools joke or its all in my mind but I have noticed my body doing some stange things:

1. Hubbys eyes nearly popped out of his head as he said my boobs looked massive.
2. Pain in the bottom right hand side of my back (thought I had pulled a muscle)
3. Funny taste.
4. Really wanted chocolate which I never eat.
5. Really tired.
6. TMI but normally only go to the loo every 2-3 days, but so far have been every day since sunday.

Can you tell me what you think:shrug:Thanx

Yep I'm happily nervous

My breasts no longer fit in my bras (no t a giant jump but enough to make be realize) I i'm currently using my sisters maternity bras
Cramping bad
Small barely noticably bloating/bump which my friend (who doesnt know TTC) said I look like I'm preggers
Insane urg for chocolate (dreamt I went in a sweet shop got chacolate bars ice cream buckeyes and a giant carrot cake.. needless to say I made brownies lmao)
nasty looking veins all over my breasts
Nausea not to the puking point but unrelenting and annyoing
alot of creamy CM
I know I posted before but it just seems that they mulitiply

AF is due today...and despite my 2 BFN's at 12dpo...im having noo symptoms of :witch: showing up. Usually i have bad cramps the day before and crave loaads of sweet things.
Nada...
fx'd!

well ladies AF got me late last nite/early this morning :( cant believe shes early she never does that!!!

wannabmamma I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm out too. she decided to come 3 days late for me and arrived yesterday late afternoon, and in full force (WAY more cramps than I ever get).

sorry djs wife! shes a right *itch this month if feel lik crap :(

to add to my growing list, my damned nose is so so so stuffed and I feel sooooo warm. Light cramping every day. Worse at some points then others. Much more urine out put with same average liquid in take. Tiiiired. I'm averaging 12 hours of sleep now. It's ridiculous. And sitting? Oh lord. It's murder on my back and my tatas are definitely more heavy with more sensitive nipples.

We'll see... We will indeed see.

ahhh no sign of af yet for me ladies!
i have got everything crossed that she doesnt sneak up on me!
feel really sick today, & im spending hours on a train aswell which doesnt help :(
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->