Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms!

Heyy gals :)
omg SteffyRae you got your :bfp: !
Congratulations! :D

Im good today...still having that sick feeling every now and again, it comes and goes though! No AF and no symptoms of AF at all...no cramps or spotting or anything, and im 3 days late.

Im trying to put off testing as long as possiblem, think im going to wait until AF is a week late...had :bfn: on 9dpo 11dpo and 12 dpo...so im scared to test too early!

xx

Oh! and yesterday and today ive noticed my bb's are huge...like so big that ive gone up a cupsize and im sure i can see very faint red makrs, like stretch marks but not as severe, starting to appear along the sides...and the skins all shiny, as if theyre really swollen. Plus all the blue veins, but theyve been there since about 9dpo!
And theyre sore..
also had LOADS of white cm, usually i have hardly any before AF.
Im symptoms gallore, i justh hope it all means something :)
x

oh hun i really hope this is your BFP i have everything crossed for you xx

Oh Toonlass, your symptoms sound very good! Fingers crossed it is your month, and you get your :bfp:!

OK, so AF due today, no cramps, no symptoms. Hoping she isn't being sneaky and just gonna start out of the blue or something! I am testing tomorrow, hoping the faint pos I had Friday will be much darker by now, although I did have a :bfn: on Easter with a FRER, I have heard they have been for sh*t lately, so... we shall see! Gonna try and different brand maybe...

thank you doll!
i'll make sure i let you know the minute i find out :D
xx

I think I need to get it though my head that its not going to happen this month as I've had yet another bfn this morning, so thats 3 now on DPO 10, 13 and 15. The only reason I've not accepted it yet is that I always get a really bad cold before AF and I've had nothing yet. I hate waiting :growlmad::growlmad:

dont give up girls! had all the sings of AF but 2 days last and got my BFP yest :happydance:

dont give up girls! had all the sings of AF but 2 days last and got my BFP yest :happydance:

congratulations on your :bfp: hun!

im struggling to not test...im 4 days late now, and still no sign of her! But OH has forbidden me from testing until im at least a week late! Grrrrr.
my symptoms seem to only be getting stronger, bb's are unbelievably sore now, and its no longer just my nipples, i can barely run down the stairs with having them hurt really bad! Also cant lie on my front, hell it even hurts to be wearing a bra!
maybe TMI but Ive had a little bit of a dodgy tummy today and yesterday & the same loads of white CM. Oh and constant acid reflux, even when i havent eaten in a few hours! Im also really thirsty...
god, my symptoms are countless!

And also TMI...but when i wiped two days ago there was a little spot of light red blood, almost pinkish. Im wondering if maybe i ovulated a little later than i thought, and that was implantation?

this week needs to hurry up & pass so that i can finally test!

Congrats Deborah on your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

I think AF is going to show soon as I've started to get my usual back ache :nope: At least this month I don't have to go away for work around O day so we should have a good run at it :happydance:

strangest thing just happened...ive been in a good mood all day long, was chatting away to OH who just got in from work. He went into the kitchen and said something just in converesation about how ive put food in the recycling bin and i totally did a 180 mood change, shouted at him and then started crying :|
My mood never changes that quickly even with a severe case of PMT!
Ant eit disappeared as quick as it went...poor OH was just sort of stood there wide eyed wondering what he had done hahaha

Have you tested yet toonlass???

x

nope not yet, really dont want to see another :bfn: !
im trying to wait until im a week late for AF, so hopefully i'll be testing on friday as long as :witch: stays faaaar away :)
x

Good luck ladies.
Im 8dpo but not having any symptoms apart from ewcm.
Hope we all get our :bfp: this month :D xx

Gosh your good managing to hold off testing!!:) There is nothing worse tho than seeing that bfn!!!:(

Hope you get your bfp and the :witch: stays away!!!!!!!!! Symptoms still sound good too!!!!! xxx

Pink bow I am 7dpo and also getting ewcm?!?!? This is not something I normally get!
x

hi everyone, I'm so thankful for this thread. . .I've been reading over the last couple of days and tracking everyone. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one symptom seeing and praying AF doesn't come. . .AF is supposed to come today or tomorrow and praying for a BFP!

I have never had so many weird symptoms! 3 days ago I had a spell of nausea ( I know it's too early for morning sickness but it was very weird) And I never have headaches but have been getting them pretty often. I am now 11-13dpo (I didnt use opks this cycle but did chart) And my breasts are extremely sore! They always get sore right before AF, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but praying for a sticky. :)

4 days left until I know for sure. :shrug:

Oops. Forgot to mention my biggest symptom! Im curious, do any of you other ladies get it too? I have been extremely thirsty for a week and a half now! I cannot seem to quench it. I am drinking a ton of water though. Hope I am not alone, or worse yet... CRAZY! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->