TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

turtlemomma

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm starting Clomid round 3 today on CD 5! 50mg has worked great for me the last 2 months and we've timed things perfectly, I guess it wasn't in the cards...

BUT! New month, new start! I'm really hoping for a BFP on December 18th! Just in time for my 35th birthday, and Christmas! :xmas9:

The first month I had crazy side effects- tons of cramping, moody, and really emotional around O time :wacko: (I'm usually pretty even keel so it was strange for me). Second round was a bit better- hoping the effects will be milder this month as well.

If you join this thread I'll put your name and test date here- on the front page and we'll keep track of BFP'S!!! Let me know when you expect to be testing. :test:

:test:DECEMBER CLOMID TESTERS :test:

December1-Summer50- AF :(
December2-
December3-
December4-
December5-
December6-Natzie- AF :(
December7-
December8-
December9-
December10-Opr8tion- ?
December11-
December12-
December13-
December14- Alleysm- AF :(
December15-
December16-
December17- brittani :bfp::happydance:
December18-
December19-
December20-MaeganNicole, Turtlemomma
December21- Breaking Dawn
December22- kt0123
December23-
December24-
December25 :xmas17: wantbabydream
December26-
December27-
December28-
December29-
December30-
December31-

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello, I just finished my first round of clomid. Not sure of the date I will test yet. Going to start using OPKs in a couple of days. I didnt have any side effects from taking the clomid. Let the baby making begin!!

I just realized that my DH will be out of town the day before my potential O day- That means we'll have to make sure to bd the day before that and the day of... I was really hoping to get three straight days in... hope its enough! [-o<

Welcome brittani! What cd are you on and on what cd's did you take the clomid? :dust:

Fingers crossed for you that it is enough. I told my OH that we were going to DTD every day. He just looked at me and "OK" lol. I really want this to be the time for us. Would be a nice Christmas present!

I just edited my post to say WELCOME but want to make sure you saw it!!!

Having a BFP would be the best Christmas present wouldn't it? Tons of baby dust and FX!!!:dust:

You're lucky that you didn't have side effects- I actually really debated the second round because of them. So glad I went ahead with it- So glad they were not as bad. :) I think my body was just getting used to the meds...

This is my first round of Clomid 50mg cd5-9 I'm super excited and hopeful this works the first time. I'm not sure when I will test I've only taken 3 pills so far still need 2 more then I will start with opk's on cd 10 per my Ob! Baby dust to you all!!!

This is my first round of Clomid 50mg cd5-9 I'm super excited and hopeful this works the first time. I'm not sure when I will test I've only taken 3 pills so far still need 2 more then I will start with opk's on cd 10 per my Ob! Baby dust to you all!!!

Keep us updated on any Clomid symptoms you may have! My first month was brutal but it got better...

Thanks for joining!!! FX and baby dust!!!:dust:

I took Clomid CDs 3-7! Im now CD10. Idk when Ill test yet, but hoping it only takes this 1 round! I didnt have ANY symptoms from Clomid at all! Fingers crossed for us all! Gonna start BDing Every other day starting today per my OBGYN along with using OPKs like every month. I temp too! Hope we all get our Christmas BFPs!

Hi girls I am so sad today :( I just found out I did NOT ovulate on clomid :( I don't know why I ovulated before on 100 mg but didn't this month...

:'( so I am having another go at 150mg this month.. hoping for a december bfp..

Hello there!

I'd like to join...first round of 50mg clomid. I do ovulate however follies don't grow to the right size.

I will be testing Dec21...this would be an amazing xmas present!

Goodluck...hope we get our bfps for the holiday season!

Hi ladies i am on cd 1 now and expecting to test on new years eve so very late but still December! This is my second month ttc with clomid and i have a long 35-36 day cycle (annoyingly) after testing doc says I am ovulating too late of not at all so hoping clomid with help me. I am sending lots of luck and baby dust to all you lovely ladies, come on for December BFP's :)

I am on cd 8 today, I took 50mg Clomid on cd3-7.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone!!

Hi All

Can I join please.

I am CD 8 and taking chlomid CD 5 - 9.

Doing 21 day test on 10 December, I am not sure when I am going to POAS. I will be happy if I at least O.

I am 34 never had a BFP. I have PCOS, have been trying sice August 2010 and this is my second lot of chlomid.

Fingers Crossed x

Hi everyone, hope it's ok that I join here.
I am hoping (so is my whole family!) that I get a bfp for christmas, that would be the most amazing present ever.

I am currently on CD 21. I took clomid 50g on days 2-6.
Last week on CD 16 and CD 17 I got positive opks.
I got yet another positive opk today on CD 21.
I'm thinking my body geared up to ovulate last week but didn't quite get there so I am actually ovulating today/tomorrow.

I will be testing in about 2-3 weeks from now.

Good luck to you all :) x x x

:hugs2::friends:Thanks for joining me here! :friends::hugs2:

Welcome Ces, Pcosfighter, breaking dawn, dannys, hassle, and sammi! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Its interesting that nobody knows when they are going to be testing! :wacko: Tis the nature of clomid I suppose. :) My first cycle I O'd on CD 17, then last cycle on CD 16. My LP didnt change a lick however- I'm ALWAYS 12 days.

My temp this morning was super high! I took the clomid before bed and when my alarm went off I was having a hot flash! Crazy, but I left it.

FX for Christmas BFP's!!!:xmas12:

I took my first clomid dose last night at 730....as I was going to sleep lasat night I was getting a headache....other then that I feel ok.

can I join? Im on cd8 on my second day of clomid. se are a lil rough but I will manage! I should be testing around the 20th as long as I ov on day 18 like last time! gl to everyone!!!

Hi ladies

I am n my first cycle of clomid.. I took 100mg cd3-7 .. Today is cd18.. However on my ultrasound on cd12 doc tOld me I have too many follicles ..14.. And there are chances of multiples so to cancel the cycle and not bd.. However I had already bd'ed 2 days before.. Now I don't know whether I am going to conceive or not
I will be testing 6th December as af is due.. It is also my birthday ..was hoping for the best birthday present but not so sure anymore !!

Welcome Maegan, and Natzie!:dust::dust:

Wow- 14 follies! That's crazy!

My temp went down this morning- What a strange dip!

Hi. I am new here but just started my first round of clomid today (cd 3-7). I am on 50 mg and hope this works. I have no idea when I will O now that I'm taking this. I heard it can mess with your O'ing schedule. Good luck to everyone ttc and baby dust to everyone;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->