TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

My first round of clomid this cycle. 50mg cd 3-7 but i took them at night. Pos opk cd 14 and temp spike this morning(cd 15). My ovaries felt like cantelopes for the last three days! Testing December 14!!!

On my third round of clomid. I was just bumped up to 100mg and am hoping for a BFP on December 22nd!

:dust:WELCOME!:dust:

Mprater, cestamy, puppymom,alleysm, and kt0123!!! Thanks for joining!!!

kt- Iv'e added you to the front page for testing on december 22nd! Everyone else- keep me updated when you O so I can put a testing date up for you!!!:hugs:

I only check B&B in the evenings (Pacific Time), so if I miss someone or something, please let me know so I can add you!!! :winkwink:

I'm trying to figure out what on Earth is going on with my temps- They have been so high!- more like post O temps for me... Other months temping I didnt really start until after my Clomid pills were finished... Do you think the Clomid could be affecting them? :wacko:

It might be impacting your temps though I don't know much about it.. My post o temps this cycle have been lower than usual and I believe it is because of clomid.. Maybe you are getting affected pre-o

Good luck for ovulation :)

My first round of clomid this cycle. 50mg cd 3-7 but i took them at night. Pos opk cd 14 and temp spike this morning(cd 15). My ovaries felt like cantelopes for the last three days! Testing December 14!!!

Alleysm- I added you to the front page for December 14th! GL! :dust:

So I looked up the temp thing... Apparently Clomid can cause your pre-O temps to vary more than usual. After the pills are finished temps should go back to normal. The most important thing is that there is a temp shift after O to higher temps. Guess I just have to wait!!!

Hi all! I'm starting Clomid round 3 today on CD 5! 50mg has worked great for me the last 2 months and we've timed things perfectly, I guess it wasn't in the cards...

BUT! New month, new start! I'm really hoping for a BFP on December 18th! Just in time for my 35th birthday, and Christmas! :xmas9:

The first month I had crazy side effects- tons of cramping, moody, and really emotional around O time :wacko: (I'm usually pretty even keel so it was strange for me). Second round was a bit better- hoping the effects will be milder this month as well.

If you join this thread I'll put your name and test date here- on the front page and we'll keep track of BFP'S!!! Let me know when you expect to be testing. :test:

:test:DECEMBER CLOMID TESTERS :test:

December1-Summer50
December2-
December3-
December4-
December5-
December6-Natzie
December7-
December8-
December9-
December10-
December11-
December12-
December13-
December14- Alleysm
December15-
December16-
December17-
December18- turtlemomma
December19-
December20-MaeganNicole
December21- Breaking Dawn
December22- kt0123
December23-
December24-
December25 :xmas17:
December26-
December27-
December28-
December29-
December30-
December31-

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Hello so I talked to my gyn nurse so my bfp hopefully on dec 10.

Hi
I am on CD3 today and on clomid 3rd cycle along with HSG tube test.
Good luck to all!

How is everyone doing today,

I'm on my last clomid dose today...yay! When do you ladies normally start OPKs?

:dust:Welcome dreamsalldway and GL to you!!! :dust:

opr8tion, I added December 10th as your testing date! Yay!

Just want to say, I am so happy to have such a great support team at B&B... This journey would be a lot harder without you ladies! :hugs: FX that we ALL get BIG FAT POSITIVES this month!!! :bfp:

:xmas12: :xmas9: :xmas7: :xmas8: :xmas5: :xmas17: :xmas23: :xmas10:

Summer- Can't wait to hear how your doctor's visit goes!!! Keep us updated! :dust:

So today is cd 13 im anxiously awaiting ovulation using opk's everyday since cd10. I'm hoping and praying this first round of clomid worked ;)
I felt twitches on my right lower abdomen yesterday at work I've never felt that before hopefully it's a good sign.

I hope all you ladies are doing ok :)

I am stressed out.
Having 2 positive opks on cd 16 and 17 and then positive opks cd 21-25.....and I still didn't ovulate.
I thought getting a positive opk meant you were about to ovulate, why would I get positives and then have nothing happen :(

Really upset and dont really know what's going on.

I am using a private sperm donor to get pregnant so timing is even more important to me than a lot of other people, I cant have lots of donations at a time like some people get to BD when they need to.

Have any of you ever had a positive opk but not ovulated??

Sammi i have had this happen to me and confirmed it with labs.. pos opk and a thermal shift and 7dpo labs confirmed no ovulation.. :(

Often people with PCOS get positive OPKs because we have an increased level of LH - OPKs just detect LH surges, which is why you can't confirm ovulation by using OPKs. Even people without PCOS can have LH surges throughout their cycles, without ovulation.

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone is still doing good!

A few people have asked about me. I've been very busy during my 2ww which helped make the time fly by.

Unfortunately though, I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I had a feeling I wasn't pg because I didn't feel any symptoms. I started AF today. :/

I don't know if its the clomid but this is the most painful period I've ever had. I normally don't get any cramps at all but today I have been just laying on the couch in pain. I am still scheduled to go in tomorrow to get a pelvic ultrasound and I guess start the next round of clomid.

My DH and I are trying to figure out what our next plan should be. Any advice would be great. We are thinking about goin to an RE this next month as I'm currently seeing my OB/GYN. We are also considering IUI as my
DH had had a slightly low sperm count. Doctor said it cld of just been a poor test and to retest in 6 weeks but if he's low and I have PCOS with low progesterone I feel like our chances of ever getting that BFP again are getting less and less. Any advice wld be appreciated. I guess I'm just fustrated and I'm sure many women can relate to getting that BFN every single month. It can wear you out. :/

Praying for everyone BFP in December! If all goes well I may be adding my name to the end of December for next testing! Baby dust to all.

Pretty sure I have gotten my + OPK!! YAY :thumbup:
I have put the pics of them on here the one with the white background
is this AM and the yellow background is this PM!
We have been DTD every other day (tonight was one ;) !!!) I told DH that we
would probably have to dtd again tomorrow to just to make sure we catch it!!
I'm soooo excited :happydance:

So that should make my test date around Dec 17th

Good Luck to everyone!!

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
I have also been having some cramping on my lower left side, guessing they are ovulation cramps. I say yay for the cramps cuz they have to mean something right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->