TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

Hey Everyone!

We have been TTC since our miscarriage in June of 2011. Found out two months ago I have PCOS and was put on metformin. Had a chemical pregnancy last month or that's what I'm calling it. Had positive PG tests for a week and started my period the week after that. I was only four weeks so doctor said it was either chemical or false positive (even though I took four :/)

We started our first round of Clomid (50 mg) this month CD 3-7. I got a positive ovulation on CD 19 so we were very happy to see that! We plan on testing around December 1rst (have an ultrasound and doctors visit scheduled for that day) and hoping for our BFP!

I did't have hardly any symptoms on the Clomid except for heat flashes. The metformin has been worse than the clomid since it makes ur stool a little softer (i know, TMI!). But besides that it hasn't been too bad.

Just wondered does chlomid make you an air head? I keep making mistakes at work, my brian in all over the place. Weird

Hope you are all doing well x

Hey Hassie, while I was on clomid I was a little 'spaced out' and a little more forgetful than usual!
I'm fairly sure that was the clomid as I'm not usually like that at all.
That wore off the day after I stopped taking the clomid :)

Well my body is being rubbish and I have no idea if/when I ovulated.
Got positive opks on CD 16 and 17, AND on CD 21, 22 and 23.
Very odd and I dont know what's happening.

Is anyone here any good at reading charts?
If so can you have a look at mine and tell me if it looks normal?
Have I ovulated?
Or am I about to?
Help aprreciated
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb

:hugs2::friends:Thanks for joining me here! :friends::hugs2:

Welcome Ces, Pcosfighter, breaking dawn, dannys, hassle, and sammi! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Its interesting that nobody knows when they are going to be testing! :wacko: Tis the nature of clomid I suppose. :) My first cycle I O'd on CD 17, then last cycle on CD 16. My LP didnt change a lick however- I'm ALWAYS 12 days.

My temp this morning was super high! I took the clomid before bed and when my alarm went off I was having a hot flash! Crazy, but I left it.

FX for Christmas BFP's!!!:xmas12:

Hey there!

Can you add me to your first page list....DEC21!

Thanks hun

Hi there I'm new but I started my clomid on the 17th so hopefully ill get a wonderful Christmas gift cause that's all I asked from my husband and my hostile ovaries.

Well me and OH have DTD today and the day before yesterday. We have decided to do it every other day. I hope we get a lovely Christmas present!!

How is everyone doing?

Well me and OH have DTD today and the day before yesterday. We have decided to do it every other day. I hope we get a lovely Christmas present!!

How is everyone doing?

They say its better to do it every other day let the little swimmers recharge. Good luck!! I'm hoping for it also!

Its official i took my last pill yesterday so exciting lol now as my Ob suggested I've started using OPK this morning which is CD 10. Fx'd that we all get our Christmas babies. Baby dust to all!!

Breaking Dawn- I added you! I'm so sorry, somehow I missed your test date!!! :hugs:

WELCOME to Summer, Brittbri, Oper8tion! :dust: and GL!!!:thumbup:

Summer, I added you for Dec 1st!

Hassie, Clomid makes my brain crazy. Usually only for a few days, but I definitely feel like a complete ditz. :wacko:

Hey Hassie, while I was on clomid I was a little 'spaced out' and a little more forgetful than usual!
I'm fairly sure that was the clomid as I'm not usually like that at all.
That wore off the day after I stopped taking the clomid :)

Well my body is being rubbish and I have no idea if/when I ovulated.
Got positive opks on CD 16 and 17, AND on CD 21, 22 and 23.
Very odd and I dont know what's happening.

Is anyone here any good at reading charts?
If so can you have a look at mine and tell me if it looks normal?
Have I ovulated?
Or am I about to?
Help aprreciated
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb

Sammi, I'm sorry hun, it doesnt look like you've O'd yet... :( But keep BD'ing! It could be soon and you don't want to miss it!!! :hugs:

Speaking of charts... My temps are absolutely whacko this month! WHAT is going ON!?!?

Breaking Dawn- I added you! I'm so sorry, somehow I missed your test date!!! :hugs:

WELCOME to Summer, Brittbri, Oper8tion! :dust: and GL!!!:thumbup:

Summer, I added you for Dec 1st!

Hassie, Clomid makes my brain crazy. Usually only for a few days, but I definitely feel like a complete ditz. :wacko:

Thanks for the gesture!! I do not know when to test since I believe I did an error of my provera and clomid lol i got too anxious. But hopefully operation baby benson is gonna be mission accomplished by Christmas.

Thanks Turtlemomma!

Anyone have any stomach pain as a side effect?

I woke up in the middle of last night bc my tummy was hurting....

I have been having severe pain in my ovaries for the first time ever after clomid ... Idk why .. So uncomfortable

Clomid gives me cramps like crazy!

Before O I feel painful twinges in my ovaries for a few days- My first month when I O'd I felt like my ovaries were caving in!

After O I had cramps in my uterus that did not feel like O or AF- it was more twingy in alternating areas.

When AF was getting close the cramps got lower in my uterus and even in my vaginal canal!

Then my normal AF cramps would set in the day of the witch's arrival.

I stopped symptom spotting last month because I had every textbook symptom possible the first month! I found out that rising levels of progesterone and estrogen during the tww can intensify all symptoms whether you are PG or not (especially if you are taking clomid!) So...

This probably doesn't help but! Sometimes its nice to hear other's experiences. :)

Well I've had a rather big temp drop this morning. Dont know if that's a good thing or not....I guess if I get a big temp rise tomorrow then that means I would have ovulated?

I am new to charting so it's still a little confusing.

Clomid pill #3 last night and I had no issues...except DH thinks its making me a little crazy...lol

Hey ladies hope you don't mind me joining! I start clomid in two weeks I'm on progesterone 10 day (5th-14th every month to start and stop my period) go in dec 5 for day 21 blood work and take clomid 5-9. So nervous and have no idea what to expect :/

I'm not on Clomid (yet) but hoping for a BIG FAT POSITIVE in December.

Keep the positivity alive, ladies :D Good luck and get on the BD-ing!

I think AF is here :(
I am only on CD 23 and haven't even ovulated yet (or was just about to)
Why is this happening??

No idea what's going on, pretty upset right now :(

Are you sure it's not ovulation spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->