TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

Brittani, congrats! I remember when you started trying! What cycle of clomid was this again?

So, it seems this thread has died... anyone still out there? How is everyone doing?

AFM- 10 dpo and having tons of symptoms... insomnia, night sweats, sore bbs, cramps, burping, nausea, constipation... and I think my chart looks good so far. If AF is coming I should have a drop tomorrow, then another Thursday (if last month was my norm). Getting BFN so far. AF is due Friday.

So, it seems this thread has died... anyone still out there? How is everyone doing?

AFM- 10 dpo and having tons of symptoms... insomnia, night sweats, sore bbs, cramps, burping, nausea, constipation... and I think my chart looks good so far. If AF is coming I should have a drop tomorrow, then another Thursday (if last month was my norm). Getting BFN so far. AF is due Friday.

I wish you the best sweetie,HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey, I am still here! Still waiting to ovulate - although my chart has given me crosshairs today. I know that I haven't ovulated yet, based on the low temps... it's just a fluke!

Hey, I am still here! Still waiting to ovulate - although my chart has given me crosshairs today. I know that I haven't ovulated yet, based on the low temps... it's just a fluke!

If your temps go back down tomorrow ff may take those crosshairs off. I think they put them in because of the OPK you recorded- Although, it does look like you could have O'd...

Thanks tiatammy! I think AF is on her way though. :(

hello sweetie well here is an update, doc. has upped my clomid to 200mg cd 5-9, I do hope this does it. I think the highest you can go on clomid is 200mg. I wish you all the best sweetie a merry christmas and a happy new year. I start my clomid tomm. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

If your temps go back down tomorrow ff may take those crosshairs off. I think they put them in because of the OPK you recorded- Although, it does look like you could have O'd...

I didn't put in any OPK results... but, my temp was down again today, really low. My temps are generally in high 60s before ovulation, but now they're even lower. I wonder if it's because of the Clomid... ready to see them jump up high though, to indicate ovulation!

I didn't put in any OPK results... but, my temp was down again today, really low. My temps are generally in high 60s before ovulation, but now they're even lower. I wonder if it's because of the Clomid... ready to see them jump up high though, to indicate ovulation!

Oh, Whoops! I just looked at it wrong. :) It does look a bit like you O'd. Did you get any bd in just in case? :hugs:

Tiatammy- Wow! 200 mg seems high... FX for you!!!

AFM- AF showed up today right on time. sigh. :nope:

Yep, lots of BDing, just in case... but I am still unsure, as anytime I have O'd in the past, my temps have been much higher. Usually, the temps that I am getting now are my pre-o temps. We shall see, though!

Hey ladies, it's been quite awhile hopefully everyone is getting their BFP!! They switched my clomid to 100 mg I was suppose to start my provera but tonight I think af is coming? It's brown and pinkish no cramps tho so I don't even know what's going on.

Hi girls! Merry -almost- Christmas! Starting round 4 of Clomid today- my birthday coincidentally- and I just really feel like I need a thread break for a few weeks... Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and I'll keep my FX'd for some lovely BFP's! :flower:

Well, cycle 1 of Clomid was a bust. I ovulated late (cd 26) and had a longer cycle then normal (36 days). Called my OBGYN this morning to get it ordered again cuz he didnt write for refills) and he increased it to 100mgs. Start it again tomorrow and take it CD 3-7 again. Hopefully this cycle will be my lucky one. After just about 19 months, Im more then ready!
Oh, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I am out of dec anyway with my af just got over.
After a dilemma of taking a break or to continue, I have decided to continue on my 3rd cycle of clomid. My doubt here is I had it in the noon yesterday and today going to have it in the night. Is it ok to have it at different times of the day?

Baby dust to all of you!! GL!!

I don't think it's a major concern with Clomid - however, I always try to take my meds at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->