TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is well.. i received my 7dpo p4 labs 7.8 and i dont think its good news but my dr is happy considering unmedicated my p4 is 2.8 which is non ovulatory.. today is 9dpo and my luteal phase hovers around 10 days so i guess i will see what happens...

Today I am 4dpo.
The only thing I am noticing is some pretty sore nipples.
I really hope me and OH caught the egg this time!!

I'm such a drama queen, after all that whining yesterday, I got my +OPK today on an FR!

Yay turtle momma!! Congrats!! So I was a lol excited and anxious so I Took a test had my hubby look at it it wasn't pink it was white and thee other pink I don't know what to make of it.

Yay turtle momma!! Congrats!! So I was a lol excited and anxious so I Took a test had my hubby look at it it wasn't pink it was white and thee other pink I don't know what to make of it.

DO you have a pic you could post?

So I decided to add back in all the temps I had discarded... Since I'll probably O tomorrow, I'll take them back out in a few days if I dont get crosshairs...

DO you have a pic you could post?

So I decided to add back in all the temps I had discarded... Since I'll probably O tomorrow, I'll take them back out in a few days if I dont get crosshairs...

No I don't sorry, I was just reading some info online and majority it's saying either a faulty test or evap. Still not out yet Flo is supposed to show her ugly face tomorrow.

I'm such a drama queen, after all that whining yesterday, I got my +OPK today on an FR!

:thumbup: turtlemomma ..lots of bding now to catch the egg :))
I am 17 dpo today waiting for af .. The good thing is DH and I drove down to Vermont and celebrated my birthday there with wine and some spa treatments :))

Now back to the grind and waiting for af !!!

Natzie, have you not been tempting the past few days?

Still waiting to O- 3 days of positive OPK's... yesterday and today the control line is MUCH lighter than the test line- which is weird! I've never had that strong of a positive before , let alone for 2 days! My theory is that my body is trying to O and because it's not, my LH is surging through the roof. Lets just get this over already!

So I tested and this is the second time I received a white line.. Gonna call my doc.

Good luck opr8tion! Hope its good news!

FF gave me crosshairs today but I discarded all my temps that were high due to lack of sleep, headache, or because I drank the night before and it took them out. I think Its going to put them back in tomorrow though if my temp stays up.

opr8tion- any news???? FX

I just changed my testing date to the 20th- not feeling very hopeful though. Even though ff puts me at 3 dpo today (Dec 11th), I think I'm actually at 4, which means I didnt BD in time. :(

Hi ladies...

I think I O'd finally...

Yesterday I had e negative OPKs at Noon and 7pm. Then at 10:30PM I tried one last time and it was Positive - smiley face!

Then this mornign...back to negative. Is it possible to have such a short surge?

Breakingdawn the same thing happened to me this month, on cd 19 at 7am the opk was neg then at 11pm it was positive and then the next day cd 20 it was again neg it has got me confusede have you gotton any answers on that? and what it means? Hugs HUGS FRIENDS

Lol sorry I've been really busy at my hair salon. I tested on the 10th but it was negative no Flo yet so I'm still in the game might retest in the morning or wait until Sunday. My MIL texted me too about the results lol.

So I have been having really sore/tender nipples.
I worked today and decided I couldn't stand it any longer and I was going to test tonight when I got off work.

So held it from about 3-730pm.
I can't believe it. Im pregnant.
Today was cycle day 24 and 9dpo.

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads