TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

Natzie- do you have a bbt chart you could post?

Turtlemomma, ladies I tried to add my chart in the signature..also posting link
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d56f1/

Can u get an idea what's going on.. I testing today morning with fmu and bfn :(

Hi ladies...

I think I O'd finally...

Yesterday I had e negative OPKs at Noon and 7pm. Then at 10:30PM I tried one last time and it was Positive - smiley face!

Then this mornign...back to negative. Is it possible to have such a short surge?

Hi ladies...

I think I O'd finally...

Yesterday I had e negative OPKs at Noon and 7pm. Then at 10:30PM I tried one last time and it was Positive - smiley face!

Then this mornign...back to negative. Is it possible to have such a short surge?

What I've read is that the digital records it so if the surge is not higher than last it could give you inaccurate reading. Test tomorrow good luck!!

Ok...so here are my OPK results...

Yesterday CD12 ..negative at Noon and 7pm. 10:30PM Pos with smiley face!
Today CD13 ...negative in the morning (no smiley). ...but at 530pm i got very dark 2nd line..darker then control line on non digi opk

You can have short surges - but remember, it doesn't mean that you're not still fertile, as you don't usually ovulate when you actually get your positive... generally it's a day or two later!

You can have short surges - but remember, it doesn't mean that you're not still fertile, as you don't usually ovulate when you actually get your positive... generally it's a day or two later!

Thanks....so first pos was late last night.....amd second pos was early evening today.....so really i should Continue to BD....cause i coukd be most fertile thurs/fri...

Moreeee :sex:

breaking dawn- more bd! Its also possible to get a short surge... I have to test at least twice a day and sometimes STILL miss it! Keep BD'ing!!!

Natzie- your chart looks good! You arent out till AF shows... keep us updated!:hugs:

AFM- more ewcm than I've ever had in my life today... but still no positive OPK. hope I didnt miss my surge yesterday, I only tested once with smu around 10:00 am... I was hoping my body would wait till Friday at least- DH is out of town until tomorrow eve... If not, hope BD on Sunday night was enough! I'd hate to waste a perfectly good round of clomid by not timing things right! :cry:

So I couldn't wait cause I'm just too anxious so I tested early but I got a BFN it was ugly only 11 dpo; I'm gonna wait this time til the 10th so I'm not so disappointed. Lol

Hi ladies...

Thanks for the BD vs OPK adice...

I took a non digi OPK at 9pm and the line was much darker then the control

So it looks like its bot short surge....just that fmu with digital did not work....as LH is still showing strong

I got my positive OPK Sunday. We dtd Sunday and Monday. Hope we caught it!!

Hello ladies.. How are you all doing

So I had my doc appointment today after my first clomid cycle which was unfortunately cancelled due to too many follicles. I was asked to get blood work done and the nurse called me in the afternoon saying my cycle is in mid luteal phase !! WTH !!! I am supposed to start af tomorrow or so and I am pretty regular and now she is telling me that clomid can throw cycle out of whack and because they didn't give me the trigger shot, af will be 2 weeks late.. And my blood pregnancy test is also negative today on 14 dpo so I am for sure not pregnant!!
And here I was thinking my temps are holding up good : (((

This is double whammy.. Tomorrow is my birthday and not only am I not pregnant but I also have to wait additional 2 weeks before I can start a new cycle.. What a bday present ..
More than being sad I am just so frustrated and angry with everything

Sorry for the ranting... Hope u get your BFPs soon. Good luck ladies !!

Hello ladies.. How are you all doing

So I had my doc appointment today after my first clomid cycle which was unfortunately cancelled due to too many follicles. I was asked to get blood work done and the nurse called me in the afternoon saying my cycle is in mid luteal phase !! WTH !!! I am supposed to start af tomorrow or so and I am pretty regular and now she is telling me that clomid can throw cycle out of whack and because they didn't give me the trigger shot, af will be 2 weeks late.. And my blood pregnancy test is also negative today on 14 dpo so I am for sure not pregnant!!
And here I was thinking my temps are holding up good : (((

This is double whammy.. Tomorrow is my birthday and not only am I not pregnant but I also have to wait additional 2 weeks before I can start a new cycle.. What a bday present ..
More than being sad I am just so frustrated and angry with everything

Sorry for the ranting... Hope u get your BFPs soon. Good luck ladies !!

Question hun- if you are mid luteal phase doesnt that mean you ovulated later than you thought? If thats the case, could you still possibly be pregnant? but if youre mid-luteal than you are more like 7dpo... than 14... ? :shrug:

I don't know what that means myself.. But she did say that it looks like I ovulated.. Plus my temp shows that I ovulated around cd13... I don't know if it could have happened later or if it is possible that luteal phase is longer...

Even if I did ovulate later that means my chances of pregnancy are even less... Since this cycle was cancelled I was asked not to bd.i had already bd'ed 2 days before my supposed O and secretly hopin that I caught the egg... Now if all that goes topsy-turvy who is to say.. I really would like to believe I am but at this point it seems very unlikely and I want to be realistic..

Anyhow thanks for this little chat :hugs:...I just want af to start and new cycle to begin

Good luck to u turtlemomma.. I really am going to pray for ur bfp

So after a little accident tonight I'm 11dpo and had a beta done and the nurse said I was At a .5 hcg I guess I'm out unless I implanted last night and numbers won't go up for another day or so; regardless it's depressing but not over until she shows her ugly face:(

I don't know what that means myself.. But she did say that it looks like I ovulated.. Plus my temp shows that I ovulated around cd13... I don't know if it could have happened later or if it is possible that luteal phase is longer...

Even if I did ovulate later that means my chances of pregnancy are even less... Since this cycle was cancelled I was asked not to bd.i had already bd'ed 2 days before my supposed O and secretly hopin that I caught the egg... Now if all that goes topsy-turvy who is to say.. I really would like to believe I am but at this point it seems very unlikely and I want to be realistic..

Anyhow thanks for this little chat :hugs:...I just want af to start and new cycle to begin

Good luck to u turtlemomma.. I really am going to pray for ur bfp

I hope everything works out for you... At least you can have a glass of wine or something to relax on your birthday! :hugs:
PS- What would ff do with your crosshairs if you took out the ones you manually added? I'll bet it would put your O day like 5 days later...

Opr8tion- FX for you! :hugs:

I still have no idea if I've been ovulating or not.
Getting positive opks but my FF chart hasn't picked up ovulation :(

I'll be seeing a new doctor in january, hopefully she can help me find out and get me sorted.

AF came 4 days ago and I wont be trying this month.
Not much point if I dont know if I'm ovulating or not yet.

Good luck ladies, hope you get your BFP's for christmas. x

Good morning...

I just had CD14 u/s and i have not ovulated yet....3 follicles still there

Had a very positive OPK this morning so LH is still surging....

Im going back tomorrow for another u/s.....hopefully it shows ovulation!

Natzie, I would bet that you aren't waiting another 2 weeks for your period, if you actually ovulated when you said you did. Cycles can change, but it's generally ovulation that does - LP rarely changes other than a day or two. Most things say that a LP of 18 days or more is almost always pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->