Talk to me about Yankee Candles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I am a yankee candle virgin...lol...need to be stocking up for xmas....xx

Me too. I'm thinking of maybe putting some in Christmas Hampers for the women in the family.

I love them my favourite has to be Christmas eve. I done a hamper for my mum 2 years ago with Yankees just a small one x

Keep a we out in asda they stock the samples there great for hampers they also do the jars and the 12 days of Christmas x

I bought a little set yesterday in Asda for £6 and it has 6 samples in xx

I'm a big yankee candle fan - They're so worth it. I have a burner I plan on getting the yankee tarts for this year! x

I absolutely love Yankee Candles (I have way too many :haha:) I buy a lot of mine from Yankee Candles official websites as there's often free delivery and discount codes and they have fragrance of the month that has 25% off.
I don't have just 1 favourite I have about 10! :haha:

Oh didn't know they had them in Asda, I'll have to keep an eye out for them in there. I'm going to do hampers with a real mix of things but I have seen sets of votives on Amazon and figured I could add one or two of them in.

Yankee candles are featured on QVC today!

My favourites are soft blanket, baby powder and clean linen.

But my FAVOURITES are sunlight on snow, cherries on snow, spiced macintosh and snow in love!!

I do prefer the tarts though as they fill the room better than the candles, but that's just me!xxx

I absolutely Love yankee candles. The scents are amazing and long lasting. My hands down favorite is called "fresh cut roses" and my husband brings me home one every now and then as a surprise. To be honest, roses don't really smell like roses anymore now a days, at least not here in Texas. This candle smells like roses should smell, lol. I love all the scents though, and get these for mother-in-law and mother's gifts every year.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the Winter 2014 yankee candles

https://www.yankeeaddicts.co.uk/uk-2014/4582149498

So I have a question about the tarts. I have other kinds of candles (party lite mainly) and they do the 'melts' are the tarts the same as that or do they have their own wick?

Tarts don't have wicks xx

I currently have black coconut burning in the living room and I burn summer scoop in our bedroom - love summer scoop!

Love these but hubby hates it when I burn them! My current favorites are cranberry chutney and coconut vanilla.

I haven't tried that many, but so far I love November Rain.

Tarts don't have wicks xx

I currently have black coconut burning in the living room and I burn summer scoop in our bedroom - love summer scoop!

ok thanks hun

This you pop the tarts in an oil burner and light a non scented t-light underneath!

ah so they are like the 'melts' from other places.

:) They're lovely! They smell nice and they're quite cheap!x

Think I'm def going to get some kind of yankee to put in the hampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"