Talk to me about Yankee Candles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to a shop and get sniffing some!
I only burn candles around Christmas time, I have a cupboard full of lovely Christmassy Yankee Candles :haha:

My parents are going to America next month so have requested them to bring back some candles. Looked at the US site and their smells seem luuuuuurvly

My parents are going to America next month so have requested them to bring back some candles. Looked at the US site and their smells seem luuuuuurvly

:o My OH is in America at the moment, I never even thought of this! I don't think he'd be impressed with any more requests but hey, don't ask don't get :haha:

I love yankee candles! I burn them all year round, currently have a summer scoop jar burning away :D Can't wait to get some Christmas ones :happydance:

If anyone has a hallmark outlet store near them there are great Yankee candle bargains to be be had. Mine were selling selected small jars for £2.99 and medium for £5.99 today.

I absolutely love Yankee Candle, it's my favorite shop in the mall. :) My favorite scent has always been the black candle, Midsummer's Night I think it's called.

I remember in high school we took a field trip to the Yankee Candle Village which was awesome. There were so many candles, a huge Christmas village display, etc. I should take the girls there when we're in the area again come to think of it.

Yankee Candle is openng up at Cheshire Oaks!! :xmas12:

I love yankees and tend to burn the autumn/winter scents all year round!

At the moment i'm loving Home sweet home and Vanilla chai. Also love Sparkling Cinnamon, Red Apple Wreath, Macintosh Spice, Christmas Eve, Happy Christmas, Autumn wreath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"