Tam!!!!!!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:hugs: :hugs: Miss you!!!! Hope all is going well!

ALFIE WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON!
https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/linie/smiley-linie-006.gif

SUZ!!!! :hugs:

Hiya babe......

How ya doing hun?

I still can't get my head around the idea that we have a date and he will then be here :shock: Great news, but still getting used to it all......

I have not been about much as I have been so tired (lack of sleep) in a lot of pain and to top it, a right miserable unsociable cow :cry: but there is light at the end of the tunnel now, I just need to hold on for 2 more weeks then it is all over, I will be on the road to recovery :dance: I have also agreed to wait a year or 2 before we try again, I need a life for a while :lol:

How's things with you babe? Glad to hear things are going well with that legal situation!

Take care babe, and hope to catch ya one night very soon! :hugs: x

r u getting a section Tam? R U ok? Have I missed something or r u not keeping us updated :twisted: :lol:

Hope all is well-Becca was born on the 3rd Feb-bloody aquarians! :wink:

Hiya babe......

Sorry, I posted in the 3rd trimester, I am being induced 3 weeks early due to the SPD, but I am going to try and go natural. So Alfie's new B'day should be the 8th Feb :dance:......I was all excited yesterday, today I am just in shock :lol:

How you doing babe? x

its excellent news, but at the same time I hope the SPD aint too bad. Its so exciting, I'm getting excited for you. :D

Not long to go :D

Thanks Layla babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"