Tattoo

I don't think I would do this.... It would be a constant memory. My nail tech got a tattoo Of a dove on her wrist when her sister died, and now she has this constant reminder of the bad memory of her sister, not all the good things they had or what she has now.... Just my opinion though...

Yeah I want another one too, but I gotta wait til I've given birth, and I'm done breast feeding...

Aww yeah. I'm still breastfeeding so that's what has been making me wait too. It just gives me extra time to figure out the perfect tattoo though. :D

I think its a lovely idea hun :hugs:

i never knew u couldn't get it done while breastfeeding, ah learn something new everyday. never had one done during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.

i love getting them one!!

i have 7, but am always thinkin what my next one will be!!

My mum paid for me to have one done (was a 21st b'day prez), that was last may and i still haven't got round to having it done!!! :wacko: lol

I'm going to book Ellie's tattoo tomorrow, getting hers done first as i know exactly what i want and while i'm there i'm going to talk about Baby Angels tattoo, and look at different designs, might book that one too while im at it lol I've bought some numbing cream though, the Tat guy said it was ok

great hun best of luck and i am sure you will find something extra special for your angel. xx it is all worth it in the end :D xxx

Well i booked the tattoo of Ellie's name and date of birth, its on the 22nd i still don't know if i'm going to use numbing cream or not though, i was told not to bother coz then i would never know if they hurt or not so would always be scared of them, and at least if it was too painfull i could use the cream to finish it off, i'm booking my Baby Angels on the day i get Ellie's tattoo

best of luck hun i have a huge needle phobia and hate pain but getting tattoo's isn't the same kind of pain as normal pain it sounds odd but its nothing honestly. i wouldn't bother with the cream i never even thought about it. my wrist ones were the worst but even then still nothing, if u can give birth and still standing then tattoo's are a complete breeze.

Thank you, i think i'm going to g get it done without the cream, otherwise i will always be scared of them, but i won't be watching them when the are doing it! i'll be looking the other way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->