Tattoos

I have one, the chinese symbol for 'Mum' which I got after I lost my mum in 1993. It's on my ankle, but I didn't think it hurt too much, I got it done on my lunch break from work lol. I was more concerned about my feet being smelly as I have completed half my shift at work lol!

i have looooooooads and looooooooooads :) i have pics of them all on my facebook and bebo. Here are just some of them

i want another on my wrist going up my arm but my dad had one few weeks back and he said it hurt him alot and hes covered in tattoos lol.

The one on the bottom of my back hurt the most.

I have two just now, Stuarts name on my wrist and a elliot and buttons bear on my right shoulder ( I have a bit of an addiction to those bears) and away to get a princess crown with megans name on it

ok ill post a piccy of mine lol

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/tattooo.jpg

it symbolises our family, the big stars are me and colin and the two little stars are ffion and rhys

i have two tattoos: one on my wrist and one on my shoulder blade. both are of butterflies. posted pics of them in the other thread but will re-post here soon.

I have a tribal on my back, a 3/4 sleeve and a few randoms on my ankles.
I am a body piercer and work in a tattoo studio :) xx

I have 4 in total, one on my ankle, one on my shoulder, one on the bottom of my back and OH's name at the bottom of my neck ... want to get Brookes name somewhere but i am really fussy about tattoo's being able to be covered up easily with clothing

i want the kids names but rhys' name is John-Rhys so it would be long.. dunno where i would have it done?

i have 4.have no pics though. I have one at the end of my back, one on my inner thigh, one on my wrist and one on my ankle. the one on my ankle hurt the most.it was awful. it swelled up too.it was sore for about a week. would love another one though :happydance:

I'd love to have a tatoo, but Oh doesnt think it would look good once i got old.
I would like to have something that shows my love of music and my family, maybe a trumpet with stars or a treble clef with kids names in somewhere. Dunno where i would have it though lol!

I have 3 stars which get bigger gradually up my wrist to elbow, i have a love heart on my shoulder blade, my name in arabic which was done by a family friend on the bottom of my spine and i have a sketch of jack and sally from nightmare before christmas on the centre of my back btween my shoulders that my biggest one and it took over an hour and half and was worth every minute of it :D xx

I'd like to get "elyse" tattooed on my hand.. like on the side of my hand between my pinky finger and my wrist... also want a lotus on the inside of my arm right above my elbow and possibly a crown between my shoulder blades or a lower back piece, I just don't want anything tribal.. for the lower back I'd like something that looks like lace, but I haven't seen anything.

It is best to go to an artist and get them to draw you up something that flows with your body. I may have a picture of one that was like lace... I will look around. :)

Oh, I want all B&W tattoos too.. I'm hesistant to get them because I'm worried about covering them up for jobs and stuff... :( Anyone have a hard time with that??

I'd like to get "elyse" tattooed on my hand.. like on the side of my hand between my pinky finger and my wrist... also want a lotus on the inside of my arm right above my elbow and possibly a crown between my shoulder blades or a lower back piece, I just don't want anything tribal.. for the lower back I'd like something that looks like lace, but I haven't seen anything.

Hand tattoos = BAD IDEA!

We have had loads of people wanting that Cheryl Cole tattoo on the hand.... hers looks great because she can afford to get it touched up all the time. Hands are used ALOT, so especially side hand tattoos, they fade within a few weeks and look crappy. They end up costing a bomb in recolouring xx

Ooh thank you!! I saw a girl with her really long greek last name tattooed on the side of her hand lol and thought it was so beautiful.. I never thought of that but makes sense!!

i have 10.......
i went for one on the side of my hand last week, but as maidenet says, they get a lot of hammer, so im now the proud owner of 'scarlett' on the side of my wrist, lot less hammer and didnt hurt a bit :D

Attachments

• SP_A0183.jpg
    SP_A0183.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 36
i was thinking of getting jacob on either the inside of my wrist or my ankle.

I love tattoos!! This is my newest one, I got it done a couple of months before I got pregnant. It’s to remind me who I am and who the women in my left are – beautiful, confident, strong, independent.

Attachments

• HPIM1669.jpg
    HPIM1669.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 34 weeks 2.jpg
    34 weeks 2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads