Tattoos

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
*Split thread so not to highjack CA Mommies thread*

Wendino I see your sig says tattooed mama ...you have many? Sorry to barge in on your thread :blush:

Wendino I see your sig says tattooed mama ...you have many? Sorry to barge in on your thread :blush:

I have 3 (one large leg piece, one on my shoulder and one on my wrist) and hope to get many more!

Oooo have you posted pics somewhere?

Oooo have you posted pics somewhere?

I posted one of my cupcake tattoo, wasn't the greatest pic, but not of the others. I have a feather on my shoulder and "Beautiful Child" on my wrist (Fleetwood Mac song)

I am hoping to get a morning glory on my foot with Helena's name around it and I am crossing my fingers about getting this guy to tattoo me in November. Spoke to him about a few things.

https://www.seventattoos.com/

What do you have? :D

I have too many stupid tats :cry:14 and thought I was clever - DIY! But have 3 done professionally which I love ...well ones a bit off now because its above my belly button lol which is a dolphin (actually a coverup to a diy), top of arm sparrow, back/near shoulder blade rose & heart.

I wanted a coverup on/down my arm ....purple leopard. I found one once in Belfast it was ace and feminine ...never found one I liked since though and they closed.

*Pressed send too quick btw lol*

Pricey isn't it.

Maybe I should remove the tattoo chat on to its own thread? I'd love to see pics if you have any :mrgreen:

I have just the one for now. I have pics of tattoos I want but its finding the time and money. Need to get my current one updated too as its a family tree idea

I will have to get my OH to take some pics tomorrow! :D This is what I want on my foot though. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Morning_Glory_Flower.jpg

I want to get one on my ankle. Does anyone have one there and did it hurt to have it done on the ankle?

My sister has one on her ankle, and she said it hurt A LOT. She almost kicked the guy in the face :rofl: What are you looking at getting? I always figure, if other people can sit there for it, SO CAN I! :)

Well its going to be pretty small. But its a small memorial for my friend who passed away last year. My other friend and I want to get matching tats.

My sisters was a memorial tattoo for her friend that passed away as well. I think that is what helped her get through the pain.

So far, I only have 1 tattoo. I got it done a couple of weeks ago, I had been done since I was about 14, I changed the design is slightly the day before, as I had originally drawn into about six months ago.

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/foxxymynx/tattoos/DSCF1724.jpg

ive got one on my shoulder and getting one on my foot this saturday

I want to get one on my ankle. Does anyone have one there and did it hurt to have it done on the ankle?

I have one on my ankle and i didn't think it hurt.... it was uncomfortable but not really painful.
DH has just had a full sleeve and he swears by emla cream!
Great thread btw we LOVE Tattoos. I only have one but dh has many xx

I have one on my right side/hip and it hurt soo bad! My DH and I designed it ourselves!!

Attachments

• IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 42

Ive got one on my ankle Suz, it did hurt when they went over the bone but it wasnt too bad, the one at the top of my neck hurt more if i remember rightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->