Tattoos

These are my tattoos

Scorpian in middle of lower back, had that done when i was 15, tribal was done when i was at 18, then had single horrible star done, then i had single star covered up with the last 6 stars.
Had quite few piercings as well, but im planning 3 more tattoos i want xxx

https://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv69/tinkabells84/n660560146_2901593_8088.jpg
https://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv69/tinkabells84/n660560146_2901595_8768.jpg
https://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv69/tinkabells84/n660560146_3675658_9887.jpg

I love tattoos!! This is my newest one, I got it done a couple of months before I got pregnant. It’s to remind me who I am and who the women in my left are – beautiful, confident, strong, independent.

Gorgeous!!! That is a lot like something I am planning for my side piece. :D

Hey there... Loving the tats ladies :D
Here is mine........

The next one wont be that far away. i am going to get "Layla" on my right wrist in a script kind of lettering with stars around it. not chunky stars nice glittery stars. If that makes sense?

Hope you all like :)

Attachments

• princess good.jpg
    princess good.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
  • bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 8
I have the letter symbol for Scorpio on my right ankle - didn't really hurt much and I'm a wuss.

I want to get some more but I'm also concerned about covering them because of the career field I'm going into (professional so I can't really have tattoos hanging out). I might get Grace written on the inside of my wrist because Renah was born on Sunday and the poem goes "Sunday's Child is Full Of Grace", or get 16.11.08 so if I have other kids I can put their birthdays under it.

I have the letter symbol for Scorpio on my right ankle - didn't really hurt much and I'm a wuss.

I want to get some more but I'm also concerned about covering them because of the career field I'm going into (professional so I can't really have tattoos hanging out). I might get Grace written on the inside of my wrist because Renah was born on Sunday and the poem goes "Sunday's Child is Full Of Grace", or get 16.11.08 so if I have other kids I can put their birthdays under it.

I don't know if there are different versions or not but the poem I have always known is this one:
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

i have 4, a star on my wrist, 10 stars on my foot, a viney thing on my other foot with dad wrote into it and a dolphin on my left shoulder.

i am booked in to have Annabelle in arabic on the back on my neck on 19th june!!!

Lou
xxx

I'd love to get a tattoo done, and will do when I've sorted out the designs I want. I'd love something small on the inside of my wrist and something bright, colourful and starry on the base of my spine.

I'm nervous about the pain but I guess if I got through a caesarian I'd be fine with getting a tattoo :rofl:

xx

Yay went to the tatto man yesterday and he's got space next month for me to get Megans name in big swirly writing and a princess crown too in pink and only going to cost £30 :)

I have a 4 tattoos, thumper on my ankle which only hurt when they went slightly onto the bone but it wasn't a crying ouch .. it was a " oh oh oh oh yeh that hurt abit " kinda pain but i also get the giggles when i get a tattoo done i guess the strange sensation sets me off . My others are : dolphin on my left shoulder blade again didn't hurt, paw print on my right kidney on my back & a lizard on my stomach x

I don't know if there are different versions or not but the poem I have always known is this one:
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

Ours is:

Sunday's child is full of grace,
Monday's child is full in the face,
Tuesday's child is solemn and sad,
Wednesday's child is merry and glad,
Thursday's child is inclined to thieving,
Friday's child is free in giving,
And Saturday's child works hard for a living.

I have 5. 2 of then have gone really manky over the years-- the japanese symbol of angel on my back has gone all blotchy and the gothic butterfly on my lower bach is staring to do the same.

I also have the chinese symbol 'good fortune' on my ankle, a star on my right arm which I got when my aunt/godmother died and a bracelet of hearts which has the initials of me and my sisters.

I have a little pink rose on my hip, got it for rememberance of my daughter ashlee :) i wanted something on me permenant to remind me of her :) x

I have a little butterfly on my shoulder, I like it there as I can choose to show it off or cover it up and it's not gonna be staring in my face when I'm old and wrinkly.

ive got 3 :happydance:

star on my wrist
star on my neck
and my oh name on my neck!

wanna get emilys above
the one on my wrist

:happydance:

nothing too exciting lol

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

xx​

I only have the 1 at the minute which is the Japanese symbol of love, and i have it at the bottom of my neck.. But i am planning to get angel wings at the bottom of my back sometime next year.

I have three, but two more planned - one really 'pretty' one for my foot, and Japanese-styled half sleeve.
I only have pics of one and will have a go at posting it. It's on my lower arm, and I have no trouble with it at work. I work in an office and I don't bother to cover it at all :)

Attachments

• DSC00509.JPG
    DSC00509.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Jenny_wren my sisters ex used to have stars like that on his elbows..i love them

I have one.
Its hard to describe so i'll have to try and get a picture, its on the top of my leg, sort of off set to my hip.
Its of a butterfly flying through a vine, and my brother's name is written through the vine in japanese symbols and the butterfly is flying off with the last letter.

The idea behind the design? My brother passed away when i was 9 and i always wanted something to remember him by, wind beneath my wings by bette midler reminds me of him (because he was my hero) and the idea was for the butterfly (wings) to be flying off with him (his name) to sort of symbolise his passing but not in a morbid way.......

.....did that make any sense? :dohh:

i want Riley's name on my wrist.. but i'm far to scared...:lol:

Dont be scared - the pain is actually a good feeling....sort of.....

I have three - tribal piece on my lower back, 6 stars up my back and ribs, and flowers/butterflies from my foot up my ankle!

Want a dragon on the opposite side to my stars, a cherry blossom design on my other leg, arabic writing high up on my ribcage and, and.....I'm a bit obsessed ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->