Tattoos

I am wanting to get another tattoo done, but this time on my wrist, after I get married in August. I do have some questions first though, and hoping someone on here can help!

1. Is it better to get the tattoo on top side or under side of wrist?
2. Is it possible to have a tattoo done in cursive, without any black outline. All I want is a pink/purple ink for the whole thing. I am very fair skinned and don't want it to stand out very much.
3. Is there a difference in pain having either side done over the other (top or bottom wise)

Hey huni xx I work in a tattoo studio (im a body piercer, not tattooist but, I pick it all up)

1) Top of the wrist due to less rubbing, on the bottom its more prone to being rubbed as you rest your wrist down.
2) You can get it done without an outline.... BUT, the colour has the tendancy to sort of run out? not majorly or anything like that, but, its enough to make the tat not look so neat. You can get a different coloured outline though.
3) Pain wise... its totally different on each person. One person will tell you the bottom hurts more, where as the next will say the bottom kills.

xxx

Thankyou so much for the information!! I have one tattoo done, and I later found out that it is one of the worst spots to have one done, especially as a first one lol. Could I get a light purple colour outline and a pink inside? Have you heard anything about white ink? I googled it and have heard both good and bad from that. I think it looks kinda like a scar lol

Attachments

• IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
Sinead I'm with you! I really love looking at other people's tattooes but I could never get one myself!

I am wanting to get another tattoo done, but this time on my wrist, after I get married in August.* I do have some questions first though, and hoping someone on here can help!* 1. Is it better to get the tattoo on top side or under side of wrist?2. Is it possible to have a tattoo done in cursive, without any black outline.* All I want is a pink/purple ink for the whole thing.* I am very fair skinned and don't want it to stand out very much.3.* Is there a difference in pain having either side done over the other (top or bottom wise)
Hey huni xx I work in a tattoo studio (im a body piercer, not tattooist but, I pick it all up)1) Top of the wrist due to less rubbing, on the bottom its more prone to being rubbed as you rest your wrist down.2) You can get it done without an outline.... BUT, the colour has the tendancy to sort of run out? not majorly or anything like that, but, its enough to make the tat not look so neat. You can get a different coloured outline though.3) Pain wise... its totally different on each person. One person will tell you the bottom hurts more, where as the next will say the bottom kills.xxx
Thankyou so much for the information!!* I have one tattoo done, and I later found out that it is one of the worst spots to have one done, especially as a first one lol.* Could I get a light purple colour outline and a pink inside?* Have you heard anything about white ink?* I googled it and have heard both good and bad from that.* I think it looks kinda like a scar lol

Yeah you could get a pink outline :) White ink..... hum..... Not the best and normally not recommended tbh. Its apparently hard to get in, and also, if you have any other colours it can cause the white to be off colour xx

I have 3 tats, and the rumours are true, they are addictive!!! My mom is the one who made me get my first one cause she wanted one, lol....now I want a fourth!

wow, some of you have some truly amazing tattoos! I now have tattoo-envy! lol. :) I've only got one so far, but after LO is born, I'm def getting more. :)

I was sooo scared when I got my tattoo, I have wuite a few piercings, but the pain with those doesnt last so I was scared that a tattoo would hurt too much, but I got it done, I have the leo sign on my shoulder. This pic was like 20 minutes after it got done so it kinda looks icky, why do they shve there? Im very light skinned with like no body hair, is it just standard procedure? Well anyhow thats what all the bumps are from.

Attachments

• Rae4.jpg
    Rae4.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
They have to shave you, even if you have hardly any hair. Basically, if a hair gets pushed into the tattoo it can cause an infection.

im getting a tattoo done like this one for my birthday

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/SHOULDERTATTOO.jpg

I want my belly button pierced, but I heard I should wait until I after TTC and having baby because it may rip when I get pregnant

I always said I would never got one but my OH got this one :
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2091/47/114/532290280/n532290280_2534728_3667.jpg
So I then got :
https://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2093/26/80/509526686/n509526686_1447905_7695.jpg
And now I REALLLLLLY want :
https://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0087/6804/011_large.jpg?1236817961
Although no one really understands it's because I LOVE the SIMS lol!! - Geek ^^

I want my belly button pierced, but I heard I should wait until I after TTC and having baby because it may rip when I get pregnant

Well, I can DEFINATLY answer this one as im a body piercer lol.
It doesnt rip out lol, thats definatly a rumour.
You could get it done, then when you fall pregnant and start getting too big, take it out and either have a maternity bar or PTFE put in it :) xx

You could get it done, then when you fall pregnant and start getting too big, take it out and either have a maternity bar or PTFE put in it :) xx

I have my bellybutton done and I just assumed I'd have to remove it when I start getting big, and let it grow in - what exactly is a maternity bar? Is it made out of flexible plastic or something? And what is PTFE?

Thanks for the info - now I won't have to let it grow in! :D

Thats design is beautiful tezzy!

I am getting ''Braden James'' on the bottom of my back next week :)

I have my bellybutton done and I just assumed I'd have to remove it when I start getting big, and let it grow in - what exactly is a maternity bar? Is it made out of flexible plastic or something? And what is PTFE?

Thanks for the info - now I won't have to let it grow in! :D

Right, a maternity bar is a plastic bar that is extra long :) and PTFE, is basically just plastic that can be cut down to any size and thread balls on xx

That doesn't sound bad at all, Tezzy... Did you make an appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->