Tax credits payment over xmas period???

Elliebump

Reaction score
We get our child tax credits and working tax credits paid on a monday(i think) but i can always withdraw it on a sunday(i think the letter they sent said they pay on a monday so im a bit confused as why i can get it on a sunday):wacko:.
Just wondered if anyone else gets theirs on the same day and if you know whether we will still get it next sunday/monday whichever it is.or if we will get it early/late? Thanks in advance

sorry all i know is anyone expectin money on xmas day will get it on xmas eve so urs should be normal day, have u had a look at their website i think the infos there but by sounds of it ur payment day isnt changing x

mines always in a sunday but shud be monday :?

it depends on your bank i get myne on a monday and so does my friend shes with barclays and she can withraw hers on a sunday im with halifax n have to wait til monday, but am sure its a bank holiday monday after crimbo so they usually put ya money in the friday before but with it been crimbo on the friday i dont know wen we will get our pennys xx

I looked on the website and we will get it on thurs 24th as mon 28th is a bank holiday apparently(my OH said its because we usually have a paid leave for boxing day but as boxing day is on a weekend then the monday after is classed as a bank holiday with paid leave-i dunno if thats right though.lol)
We will also get it paid on thurs 31st instead of 4th Jan. Something to do with 4th jan being a bank holiday in northern ireland but the whole of the uk gets it early for that reason.

I get my tax credits on a tuesday so will i still get it on a tuesday? Will income support payments and child benefits payments still be paid on normal day?

Yeh you will still get paid tues.I'm not sure about the others either.I get my child benefit on a saturday through the post,so i'm not sure when i will get it as saturday is boxing day.I don't get income support but if you get it paid on either friday or monday then you will more than likely get it paid early,probably thurs 24th.Have a look on the websites as tax credits have all their payment info there,so the others probably will too x

Where do i go to look? i get mine on a friday so when would i get mine?

should get it thurs. for tax credits look here...https://www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits/payments-entitlement/payments/next-payment-due.htm#3

for child benefit look here...
https://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tools/childbenefit/chbcalc.htm
i don't know where to look for other benefits though,sorry x

The way ive read it is if you are due to be paid on Fri 25th/Mon 28th/Tues 29th December you get paid on Thursday 24th December.If you are due to be paid on Fri 1st/Mon 4th of Jan then you get paid Thursday 31st December.
Even though is only a bank holiday in one part of the UK on someone of those dates every tax credit customer gets their tax credits on the same day.
Donna
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->